(SP-F2) Breaking the unbreakable

Rue was walking along the area and by chance everyone wearing armor and with broken blades. She asked a NPC what was wrong and it was a quest. There is a rock in front of the dungeon stopping anyone from passing. If no one will open it no treasures in side will reveal. Can you help is. Rue looked down into the mountain passages and said yes. No weapon can break it. She looked to the mountain side ahead of her and moved on.

A boulder in the mountain she thought. Well I will fix that. She took her dagger and walked very carefully. To her under standing this boulder was quite far. She found a passage way and began to walk on it. Then she slipped and fell back down. It was a steep slope. Then she felt something hit her arm and she fell flat on her face.

Rue managed to look at her life bar. A bolt was sitting in her status bar. Paralysis!? She was struck with fear. Then she thought. Player killers! She seen a shadowy figure running fast at her. They wouldn't make it. She felt the paralysis wearing off. She waited a second and then she zoomed up surprising the Player killer. Hello she said pulling out her blade.

Rue 11/11

Player killer 15/15

Rue felt nothing under her armor from the blow. She jumped up and she gripped her blade tightly. I will not die she thought. I will kill this man she thought. I will not die she screamed at the man. Her blade struck the man doing five damage and brought his life to yellow.

Result BD 7-1 6 hit 1 damage +3 damage +1 5 damage total.

Rue 13/13

PKer 10/15

The man had fallen to the ground giving Rue another chance to strike. She walked over to the man who had a rip in his leg from her blade. She took her knife and said Well I guess you want me to do this. She took her knife and tried to rip an opening in the man. She hit him hard enough and his whole leg came of. If he lived it would come back. SHe looked at him and said This is to easy.