[OP-F1] Taking a chance with some mobs

Archer stood at the entrance to the plains at the present moment she was still in the safe zone of the town and debating whether to take a chance and improve her skills so she could join Zauis to help clear the game or play it safe and wuss out. She shook her head "Come on Archer you can do this, you can fight well enough and your stocked up on healing crystals" she said working herself up to it. "Okay lets do this!" she said pulling out her sword and stepping out of the safe zone running out onto the plains a smile full of adrenalen spread across her face as she spied a couple of boars oblivious to her prescence she didn't drop her speed and brought her sword in a wide arc straight through the first boar which shattered immediatly however the second boar now knew she was here and turned charging towards her with a squeal she jumped out the way and made a downwards stab threw the boar. Archer squealed and mentally gave herself a hi-five this was the first time she'd ever taken down a monster and she had to admit she was pretty proud of herself. She froze realizing she needed to keep on her guard she wasn't in safe zone anymore. She regained a more serious composure and looked around for anymore low level monsters she could take out.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave a small scream leaping around to see Koutei standing behind me realising that must have been the voice I had heard there was no-one else around. I waited a moment for my heartbeat to slow down I was waaay to easily scared. "Some sword skills" I thought my eyebrows drawing together as I remembered watching Koutei's fight with Kat both of the swords had changed colours several times and they would yell a word that must have been them using their sword skill "So do I have to unlock sword skills or do monsters drop them" I wondered pointing behind me to where the boars previously were as I mentioned monsters I felt like a complete newbie as I asked but I really wanted to get better at fighting and I guess learning some swords skills and improving my sword and armour were the best ways to go. I rubbed the back of my next wondering what kind of sword skills I would want.

I chuckled when I heard Archer scream, knowing I sorta had the effect on people.

"Well, you learn them through training. It takes a few steps. First is knowing how to do it, second is being a high enough level and third is practicing until you get the technique perfect." I looked down at her sword. She has the same type of weapon as me so she can learn the same skills as me... "I guess I could teach you one if you'd like."

I came out from the darkness of the tree 'Sup Koutei, Archer. You're teaching her aye? I'll be your training dummy if you like, or also known as your test subject. Koutei. I smiled at the both of them with my hands in my pocket.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Archer grinned excitedly "Really, you teach me one of your sword skills yaaay!" her eyes lit up she'd be able to learn a new sword skill and then show off to Zauis she turned around chuckling evilly to herself then remembering Koutei was there and quickly turning back but about to thank him for doing this when Rage stepped out from the darkness, this time Archer practically jumped out of her skin she turned round to glare at Rage "Don't scare people like that!" she yelled flapping her arms at him like a very unimpressed chicken.

I looked at Archer jump back as if she saw a ghost, I looked at myself then my environment. I looked back at Archer then laughed hahaha, guess Aria is the only girl that can take my appearances. Sorry for scaring you Archer I said while rubbing the back of my hair and with a sorry smile. Well, you're here to learn sword skills.. I can show you one but no one can learn it apparently.. It's a unique skill of mine. Dark Judgement. I looked at them both while unsheathing my sword, 'The Black Lust'

Rageagumon

I looked at them both and thought to myself. Maybe I should show them.. they've probably seen it or probably not, Not really sure they've seen it.. Most likely not. Alright! I'll show you guys. I've decided to show it so why not. Not like any of you could copy it even if you tried. I laughed then chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me power to lay waste against the creatures of this world! Dark.. Judgement! Black Aura instantly surrounded me, my sword started glowing dark black, fully covered in black aura. This is dark Judgement I said as I sheathed my sword. As I sheathed my sword, my whole surroundings became normal.

Rageagumon

Archer looked intrigued as he mentioned his sword skill, she sighed and decided she should probably stop sulking because both of them had surprised her, actually it was probably just because she wasn't paying attention that she got surprised. Archer waited for him to demonstrate his sword skill wondering what kind of sword skill he had. So his sword was called 'Black Lust' it seemed most swords in Aincrad had cool names when she got enough Col she was definetly going to buy a sword with a cool name she thought smiling as she started imagining what sword she would buy. Rage was about to show is sword skill and Archer quickly snapped out if her own little dream world. She leant forward slightly her attention fully focused.

Dark Flames engulfed both Rage and his sword, Archers jaw dropped she could feel the power rolling off in waves almost suffocating her she was glad when he sheathed his sword she'd never seen Rage fight but was starting to developed some respect for him and slight fear, she wouldn't want to be up against him or probably any players for that matter fighting Kat had been pretty stressful. "That was...awesome!" she exclaimed restraining herself from running up and inspecting his sword, if she was a blacksmith she was pretty sure that sword be in her hands right now apart from the fact that there would be no way she could get near the sword she was glad she wasn't choosing blacksmithing as a profession it would be way to stressful making swords for people with super high levels. "Eee I wanna learn some special swords skills now just for me!" she said laughing "Koutei if you wanna keep your sword skill unique to you, you don't have to teach it to me" she said understanding if he wanted to keep his sword skill to himself.

I looked at Archer and said Atleast someone takes interest in what I do I looked at Koutei then laughed. Later, I looked back at Archer as she was inspecting my sword. I quickly told her what I was and how I got it You know Archer, i'm a blacksmith too... I made this sword with my own hands. And it's the first I ever made. I have a maxed out Blacksmith skill, my NPC Master taught me alot, everytime I had nothing to do i'd go to his smith and he'd show me cool things to smith out.

Rageagumon

Maybe I should show you a few basic sword skills I looked at Koutei Then again.. Koutei's teaching you so he can show you.I smiled at Archer waiting on Koutei to give the word so I can unsheath my blade ready to fight.

Rageagumon

"You made that sword!?!?" she blurted out surprised, not meaning to sound rude "Thats awesome, wait that was the first thing you made?!?!" she wondered if maybe she could get a sword made for her ask for a favour from Aria, save up some col mabye not some mountains of col. She laughed to herself realising Rage had asked her a question "Thats alright Kouteis already offered and it'd be kind of boring teaching a low level player like me" she tried to decline his offer as politely as possible "but when I rank up some more I'm always up to learning something from my senpai's" . She looked over at Koutei wondering what he had in mind to teach.

I laughed at Archer's statements then said It's not boring or a waste to help people learn, in my eyes, Nothing is a waste if you enjoy it. I don't mind helping Koutei to teach you a few thing or two. I could make a sword out of Glittering Stone that I have stored in my Blacksmith I said while pointing backwards

Rageagumon

Ever since the announcement, that players would actually die if their HP drops to zero, Lyra has never stepped out of the Starting City.

Though here she was, on the plains, pointing her long sword at a Frenzy boar, shaking.

"I-I-I-I'mmmm sorrrry" she said, raising her weapon.

The boar glowered at her, its monstrous red eyes glowing fiercely, anticipating her next move.

"A-a-a-" Lyra, wide eyed from fear, quickly crawled back. "I said I'm sorry! >.<

It was only a couple of seconds when a player appeared, taking out several monsters opposite Lyra's boar. It was an awesome sight to see and she just couldn't help but stare. 2 Players joined her. Lyra was only lucky to be in a crawling position so she wasn't too obvious, except of course if the players looked down, which they didn't do, which was lucky either way.

The group talked about "Sword skills" and weapons and a lot of other thing Lyra wasn't familiar about and was tempted to stay and listen.

I looked around while waiting for Koutei to say something, I saw a girl over there about to be struck by 3 boars, I instantly unsheathed Black Lust and shouted Watch out! I dashed with all my speed and slashed all of them down to the ground, they all erupted into blue shards. I sheathed my blade and looked back at the girl. Are you hurt? Here I gave her a healing potion. You have to stay on guard.. Come with us we can protect you I said while pointing to Archer and Koutei

Rageagumon

Archer's went all wide and sparkling as he mentioned glittering gems. she'd always had a strange obsession with sparkly things "What you should save those gems for Aria" she said smiling her mouth visible twitching with the effort it too to say that. Archer sighed as Rage looked away not realising he had dashed off until he was already slashing at the boars. Archer gasped seeing the girl standing there about to run over when Rage pointing at her. Archer waved at the girl her expression worried she hoped she wasn't hurt at all, what was she doing on the plains by herself. 'you were on the plains by yourself too idiot' a voice piped up in Archers head. Archers shoulders drooped as she realised that her and the girl who's name she did not know where probably quite alike. Archer ran over to Rage and the girl "Hey are you ok?" she asked trying to be as friendly as possible "I'm Archer, you're really brave for coming out to the plains by yourself at your level" she said wondering what possibly could have brought the girl out here.

"Are you hurt?..." One of the players asked Lyra. She shook her head, speechless, as he handed her a health potion.

"Come with us..." He invited.

Lyra looked at the group first. Weighing her fear of interacting with other players and her need for companionship. Before she knew it, the female player had already introduced herself.

"I'm Archer..."

Lyra blinked a few more times before speaking.

"Bread" she finally said. There was a long pause before she spoke again.

Then Lyra stood up, finally realizing her case, she spoke quickly.

" The bread in the bakery is so tasteless. I need Col or whatever monetary system they use here. Then I overheard people saying something about monsters and dropping money or Col or whatever so..."

She continued to speak until she noticed. " Oh! I said too much!" she blushed and covered her mouth from embarrassment.

Archer smiled laughing at the girls outburst "Gotta agree with you on that one without any topping the bread tastes like that porridge you forget about and then decided to eat" Archer shuddered at the thought of cold porridge almost forgetting about the girl her attention focused back on the girl shock registering in her eyes before she remember she'd just spoken to the girl. Archer squinted waiting for her thoughts to reorganise themselves. She listened to the girls reason for being on the plains she nodded "Ouch seems like you got some information but haven't really bad anyone show you the ropes of this place. If the girl thought Archer was about to offer to explain how this world worked then she would be wrong "I'm kinda new here aswell so you should ask him, he's Rage or him that's Koutei cuz I barely have any idea what I'm doing either" she said laughing and pointing at Rage and Koutei. "Well I could help I mean I like to think I actually know how this place works" she laughed realising she was probably talking too much.