[OP-F1] Taking a chance with some mobs

This time Archer heard Kat jump out of the shadows but it didn't stop her from flinching. Archer slowly turned around to face Kat her eyes dark "WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND APPEARING OUT OF NOWHERE!" she barked puffing slightly from her outburst she stuck her nose in the air fuming. She gave a quick smile towards the girl Rogue rescued before scowling at the others.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned around and saw Archer burst with all her might then laughed hahaha I always appear outta nowhere, Get used to it Archer you're going to be spending some time with me and Aria soon.. or rather never I said while looking dimly down..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

The wind kicked in, my hair and my jacket starting going with the air, they flew in the air. Yeah.. I might die soon.. I said as I looked up at the sky. Aria and Oske are fighting over me.. Oske wants one of the 3 of us dead.. So I offered my life as long as they promise me to not fight anymore.. I sighed while staring at the blue sky of Aincrad.

Rageagumon

"Right sorry Kat, didn't mean to lose my cool" she sighed but was glad she'd got that outburst over with she was feeling much better with all that negative energy gone. "Yoshoooh let's go plunder some mobs" she said laughing to herself. She heard Kat and Rage talking and stepped closer so she could hear them "Yeah...I might die soon...it's for real" Rage said hanging his head Archers jaw dropped "WHAAAT are you out of your mind there is no way your dying anytime soon your getting married and if you died who would look after Aria!" she said jabbing a finger into his chest "I'm afraid I'm not going to let you die while we're in this game, I don't no what this business with Oske is but you guys need to sort it out without any deaths" she huffed knowing she was being entirely unreasonable but she didn't care.

While still looking aimlessly at the sky, the sun still beating down on me. I closed my eyes and all of a sudden a jab hit my chest. I opened my left eye and saw Archer looking furiously Wedding?.. I love the both of them.. but I can only be married to one.. I don't want to hurt Oske.. Neither do I want to hurt Aria.. if I just went along with the wedding.. how would Oske feel... I should've minded my own buisness and stayed alone.. in the shadows.. becoming one with them.. I sighed and closed my eyes again No one can answer my question Archer.. not even Zauis.. I asked everyone.. No one can seem to answer it.. So I plan to.. Kill anyone who opposes my way.. Of course not you, Katharine, Oske, Aria, Zauis, NightShade, Zelrius, Ryujin (Maybe..), Koutei, Aoife, Cicila, Shark-san, Kay, Garou, Am..(Forgot the rest of his name), Shanok.. everyone in SAO that has chatted with me. even the Gemstone sisters.. I hit my head softly against the hard bark of the tree and sighed.. Can I really be myself again? Without having problems.. living my own SAO life.. alone.. with the shadows.. Probably not.. I should just look ahead and keep continuing forward.. I took out my hand, opened it wide in front of me, in the sky, I clenched it and said I will find my own answer myself.. with my own hands.. even if I have to dirty them.. continueous anger flew through me.. nearly consuming me but as soon as that moment came up.. I had a flashback of the 2 pictures I was holding not long ago.. 2 pictures.. 1 of Aria and the other of Oske..

(OOC: My most.. ever.. detailed post.. be happy Shark o.e but dw I plan to do more of these so I don't get reset :P)

Rageagumon

Lyra kept quiet as the conversation turned from giving her food to death and marriage. But the topic bothered her and hesitantly, she spoke. "Do you mean, people die if they get married here?"

In real life, Lyra knew that it would'nt be too smart to ask such. But she was in a new world now, governed by new rules. If marriage was something she would die for, she should atleast know.

"Ahhh!!" She panicked. "I mean, I'm sorry to ask while not being able to introduce myself properly. My name's Lyra by the way umm..." She nervously thought of something to say. "A-a-and they call me Rina back at home and Sword art online is the first game I've ever played, as much as I remember". She noted. "I-its nice tom meet you all" she bowed respectfully.

Archer went silent as she realised the whole problem Rage was facing and she had no idea how she could help solve his problem "I'm sorry" she said softly turning to face Lyra as she introduced herself. Archer laughed as the young girl asked if marraige meant death "I sure hope not" she grinned "Oh and I'm Archer" she gave a little wave before squinting at the little girl "Ah I can't take it anymore your just so cute!" she squealed running up and hugging the little girl squishing her cheek against Lyra's "Too cute!" giving her a squeeze. Archer realised what she was doing moments late, she jumped up shuffling back next to Kat and rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly "umm sorry about that"

I couldn't care whether you were here or gone Koutei.. Just don't die.. Everyone looked at me, I opened my eyes, went out of the shadows and revealed myself to the rest of the group. I don't plan to kill any of you. I may be orange.. but I have reasons for being so. I looked at Lyra, she seemed scared of me.

Rageagumon

Rage was acting strange, which made me a little worried. I took a step towards him, putting me in between him and the others. He said that he wasn't going to kill us, but I was still cautious. "What's happened, rage? You don't seem yourself." I called out to him, my hand on the handle of my sword, ready to unsheathe it if I needed to. He was orange, and it made me worried for the others.

I sheathed my sword and laughed Why would I kill a friend? I walked up to Koutei and patted his shoulder I may be orange.. but i'm still the old me Koutei. As for what happened, do I really need to tell you?If it's for becoming orange I don't mind sharing a story. I said while walking back into the shadow of the tree and leaning back on it like before.

Rageagumon

I grunted as I picked up my sword, wiped the dirt off, and sheathed it. I didn't like how he was being so laid back despite having killed someone. "I won't let a killer be around K- er... my friends... without at least knowing what happened." I glanced back at them, before returning my gaze to rage. "The old you... I'm not so sure. Hopefully an explanation will help me decide." I told him, crossing my arms and keeping a firm gaze.