[OP-F1] Taking a chance with some mobs

Lyra was grateful for the group she just met. The two girls being friendly and all was a great relief for her. She even chuckled softly when Archer came to hug her. Though what worried her were the two boys. Honestly, she didn't even noticed that Koutei was not with them when she introduced herself.

"Lyra" she answered his question with a friendly smile.

It was then when Rage spoke from the shadows.

At first, she wasn't sure what 'orange' meant for she had only heard it once, but as the conversation deepened, she slowly understood.

Orange = Player Killers. Players who kills other players.

Lyra shivered at the thought. Trembled at the moment when the boys threatened each other with their weapons. The weird thing was, Lyra didn't even took a step backward. Shockingly enough, she even found herself holding her sword. Good thing it wasn't too obvious and she just simply retracted her hand without anyone noticing

Koutei then, demanded an explanation and Lyra left it to Rage to tell his story.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could call me a killer.. I did kill 9 people already.. I looked at Lyra she really seems to be scared the hell outta me If you wanna know what happened here's the story.

I was walking on a street in a floor one day till a group of 9 people approached me. They told me to switch streets because that street belonged to them. I minded my own buisness and kept walking but the 'leader' stopped me. I got annoyed as I was in a hurry, I unsheathed my sword an sent him a duel to the death request, finishing him with ease. Then I made my way to a cliff as I found myself surrounded by the same group of people. I used Dark Judgement and killed 3 of them at that time. Then at the other time I was protecting Aria, Archer and some random guy called Ren. It was the same group of people that remained. I ended up killing the rest 5 with my own hands. So yes. I did kill 9 people and if you're too afraid of me i'll make sure to disappear from your sight. From then on I go by The Mist Murderer

So that's my story.. on how I got the title The Mist Murderer and how I killed 9 people. If you're still terrified of the thought of me killing 9 people. I can disappear from your sight. Just say the word and i'm outta your sight for your own good. I looked at the rest and said I don't want to kill my own friends.. I turned back and closed my eyes.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

9 people... 9 people are dead because of him. That's 9 people who will never return to the real world, never be seen alive by their families... "Were any of them green?" I asked, referring to the players he'd killed.

The Mist Murderer... why would he embrace such a disgusting title... Sure, he wouldn't kill his friends now, but what about in the future? If he's ok with killing people, it'll only get worse... I promised Kat I wouldn't die and I certainly didn't want her or any of my other friends to die.

"Why..." The frustration in my voice deepened. "Why would you kill innocent people in cold blood?! You don't have the right to take their lives! What about their families? How would they feel? Don't you care about what you've done? This isn't a game any more rage, this is real..." I was extremely angry now. He was acting like something so serious meant nothing.

"Why the hell didn't you just change street when they asked? Sure, they were being bad to you but that doesn't mean they deserve to be killed! I don't care if you were in a hurry, you don't have the right to kill someone like that!"

Baka Koutei.. there was no other street. The place I was going to only had one Route! I told you.. they brought it upon themselves.. I asked nicely.. And who in the world are they to rule a damn street!? Tell me that! No one has the right to own a street! As I said.. they brought it upon themselves... Of course I care about what i've done. They asked for it they got it. They wished for it they got their wish. It never was a game to begin with Koutei.. this was real life the moment we linked in! I opened my eyes and shouted at Koutei

Rageagumon

Archer watch as Koutei and Rage started to argue. She stayed indifferent to the situation until Rage mentioned the five gang members he had killed in front of her. Her eyes widened and she started to shake slightly trying to block the images from her mind, all she could remember of that confrontation was her screaming for them to stop as the 'new' leader of the gang ordered her gang members to attack basically sending them to their deaths. She place her hands over her ears not wanting to here this. "I don't want to kill my own friends" she heard Rage whisper did that mean he might kill them. She looked straight at him, no he was just threatening Koutei she knew no matter how cold blooded the things Rage had done they were definetley not right but he wouldn't kill her or her friends unless they tried to kill him firsts, even that said she hoped in her heart that he still wouldn't kill them. There was always a way to avoid killing them no matter how cowardly it may seem he could always walk away, but what did she know she wasn't an orange player nor had she ever had a blade pointed at her with the purpose of death and she hoped it would stay that way.

I turned my attention towards Archer, She's covering her ears.. I forgot Archer.. You were there that day.. when I killed them. I'm sorry for making you witness such an act.. Zauis would probably kill me now because i'm making you cry.. The second you become an orange player.. the world changes.. You'll have to point your sword at them or they will just keep coming at you.. It's the tough murderer life when you reach orange.. if you're lucky like NightShade and RyujinSeaLord.. then you won't need to point your blade at every single person you see.. Don't become orange.. you'll regret it later.

Rageagumon

Archer gave a small smile, "Everything's gotten so serious, it really makes it hard to be bright and happy at times like this" she sighed flicking her hair over her shoulder and turning away from the group "Sorry guys I'm leaving I've had enough of hearing about pkers and people dying" Archer started to walk away from the group, honestly at times like this she didn't care if she was a coward there was nothing she could do to stop the fighting, both Koutei and Kat were right there was nothing justifiable about cold blooded killing and there were no excuses but on the other hand she watched as those gang members threw themselves at Rage. "I'll see you guys later" she said walking off muttering something about happy energy. She cast a glance over her shoulder, she wasn't planning on completely leaving just yet she wanted to watch and wait see what happened. Her eyes lingered on Rage she doubted he would but if he dared hurt any of her friends she would make his life hell, she planned to go throught this game without ever killing anyone, it may be a game but either way you can't change the fact that you brought an end to someones life and she had a feeling that what he had done would haunt Rage for forever. Archer wandered a good deal away from the others far enough that she couldn't here them and they couldn't here her unless they used a listening skill. A white head popped out from the neck of her dress "Perri go and watch the others from a safe distance don't put yourself in danger, if anything happens come and get me" she whispered to her familiar who puttered off landing on a branch a safe distance from the others watching. Most of her friends were of high levels and might even notice the little dragon but she hoped not, she'd only sent Perri in for their safety with the tension in the air if either of the two guys were provoked enough a fight could break out. "Stay safe Perri, and everyone please don't fight it's not worth it" she whispered drawing her blade and laying it on her lap ready incase any monsters approached her she doubted they would her level was not high enough to attrack any serious threats.

"Enough with the damn excuses!" I shouted at him at the top of my lungs. "I don't care if that was the only street. I don't care if they thought they controlled it. You killed them in cold blood and now, because of you, they're dead. They can't come back."

I clenched my fists. "How dare you..." I walked up close to rage, my face mere centimetres away from his. "HOW DARE YOU?!"

Koutei.. if you want me gone that badly all you have to do is ask. I won't show myself in front of you anymore. If you hate the fact that I killed them, I'll just disappear from your face, or do you really want to kill me too? I know they're dead and they won't come back. Koutei, you don't understand anything i've gone through.. None of you do.. only Zauis knows... only people who are orange know what i've gone through! YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO BE CAST OUT OF THIS WORLD EITHER KOUTEI! People neglect orange people.. fearing that they will kill them.. I don't have fear of killing anyone.. We can't live a normal life because of those greens who act all mighty.. And not even you can stop me Koutei.. I shouted at him while explaining my story

I do what I have to do.. I kill if I need to kill.. Just remember this.. I can't kill any of you.. until it's really serious.. that I have to kill you..

Rageagumon

I grunted. "Leaving won't change what you've done. Neither will death. Do you not understand that it's your fault... that you're the one who started it? You say you kill if you need to kill, but what about when you killed in cold blood?"

I turned around and spoke without looking at him. "Don't kill anyone ever again. You hear that? I don't care if you have to run away with your tail in between your legs... killing isn't the answer."

I would gladly stand by and not Kill. But things change Koutei. You wouldn't know of course. You were never orange to begin with.. You don't know how it feels to be sweared at, hated at.. isolated.. No one likes those feelings.. You're not someone who can just waltz in and decide my life.. I do what I need to do.. You won't do anything about it.. just because you've known me for a long time.. doesn't change the fact you know how us orange players feel.. None of you know.. none of you probably never will..

Rageagumon

Lyra didn't know how to handle the situation. She wanted to speak and say something but was afraid that she'll just make things worst. Her hands were shaking, not just because of a Pk-er's presence, but also because of the intensity of things. "I'll see you guys later" Archer said walking away.

"Archer!" Lyra said softly too softly that no one heard.

An anime sweat drop appeared on Lyra's head as she watch Archer go.

"Enough with damn excuses!" Koutei shouted at he top of lungs, making Lyra jumped.

He neared Rage making only a few centimeters between them.

WHOAH. Lyra thought.

Lyra cleared her throat before speaking. "Thank you Rage-saaaaaannnnn!!!!!!! Arher-saaaaannnn!!!! Koutei-saaaannnn!!! Kat-saaaannnnn!!" She screached, more louder than Koutei's shout.

"Ha!" she finished, small tears coming out from her eyes. "ah... Sorry for that" she said wiping her tears, truly grateful that she got her feelings out. "But please... Please stop fighting"

Lyra wanted to remind them, that Rage actually saved her, and that he was so kind to actually teach Archer on using her sword skills with Koutei, but she wasn't able to say any of this for a weird thumping sound interrupted. It was like the ground was shaking all around them.

When Lyra looked around to see what was happening. A whole buch of monsters were racing towards their direction attracted by the noise she just made.

"Me deciding your life? You're the one taking away the lives of others." I shot back. I heard thumping sounds and turned around, to see a large group of monsters coming.

"Gah, what perfect timing." I muttered sarcastically. I drew my sword and took a battle stance. "Be careful Lyra, you can't afford to take many hits." I told her, knowing her low level meant she didn't have as much HP as the rest of us.

It's pointless to argue. I said to Koutei as I heard a flock of mobs coming this way Now then.. who's next on the list. A flock of mobs would do. I got up on my own 2 feet, unsheathed my sword and completely obliterated all the mobs in a flash. I sheathed my sword and looked around Don't worry.. i'll protect you guys as long as I can..

Rageagumon

I grunted and sheathed my sword, knowing I wasn't in any danger with rage there. I'd had enough so, after sending a friend request to Lyra, I disappeared off into the distance without anyone realising, just as I always did.

Death... it's all this game seems to be any more. Couldn't he at least refrain from increasing the death toll any higher than it already is? The sooner I crush this godforsaken game, the sooner all this death can stop.

Archer say upright her hand on her sword at exactly the same moment Perri came hireling towards her shrieking. Archer jump up catching the dragon who quickly dove into her top sticking her head out as Archer ran back towards Lyras voice she appearing behind Lyra puffing her sword out and ready to fight, her battle with Kat and the training many of her friends had kindly given her had definetly helped her become a far mlre confident person she sent a grin Lyras way "Wow girl that voice of yours can carry, gotta say I'm jealous" she laughed giving Lura a thumbs up her energy and bright outlook on life had returned as she slashed at the nearest monster "Well I did say I wanted to fight some mobs and earn myself some col, don't hog them all to yourself 'Kay Rage?" she said grinning and stabbing the next monster who advanced towards here soon shattering, she was willing to forget all her troubles just for awhile even if it was to fight mobs, she could understand why people fought the monsters here it was simple no complicated feelings, no strange twists and turns you just used your sword and damaged them enough to turn them into col she wished problems could be like that too. Archer being too preoccupied with her own thoughts as usual over looked the next monster to leapt at her knocking her sword out of her hand sending it flying "Dammit" she muttered looking for a way to escape as the monster leapt again.