[OP-F1] Taking a chance with some mobs

Lyra never fought in battle before, even a single boar actually scares her. Now a whole mob is out to get her and her new found friends.

"Be careful Lyra, you can't afford to take many hits" Koutei reminded.

Lyra smiled at Koutei thankfully, nodded and unsheated the sword she never planned to use.

She gulped, now she has no choice to fight the things she has brought to herself.

Rage said some things, though Lyra barely heard because of her heart beating and making so much noise. The next thing she knew, a friend request had appeared on her screen. She smiled when she saw that it was from Koutei. She turned to say "thank you" after accepting it, but didn't found Koutei anywhere.

Archer appeared from behind Lyra, wearing a grin that possibly mean, the old Archer was back. She commented on Lyra's voice, that made Lyra blush. She also gave her a friendly thumbs up, that comforted her.

Archer fought gracefully once again, turning the monsters to polygon shape shards.

By this time,Lyra had not yet made her move. She only hugged her sword, watching her friends fight.

Unfortunately, Lyra acting like a post didn't last. She saw a monster charging towards Archer and her mind went blank. Her body moved at its own accord, it was as if she exactly knew what to do. A weird light came from Lyra's sword and as soon as it touched the monster it turned to polygonal shards.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archer grew increasingly panicked as the monster continued towards her she started to reach for her sword when, she saw the form of Lyra jumping over heard and slashing the monster that could have killed her. Archer dashed towards her sword grabbing it and sighing with relief turning to look at Lyra "That was awesome!" she exclaimed stopping mid sentence to stab a monster that had appeared behind her, turning back to Lyra "Haha, when your one of the best swords women I'm gonna be glad I made friends with you" Archer smiled.

Archer tensed up as Rage asked about her and Zauis "You really want to ask me about that right now" she asked slashing at the monsters with renewed vigour and casting a sideways glance at Lyra. "Unlike you Rage I found it...difficult to fight and talk at the same time" she said pausing to duck stabbing the monster who's arm had come dangerously close to her head. She turned around "I'm not sure what else there is to say, we just both kinda separated" she said resignedly a pained look on her face "Things got complicated, just like you had your reasons for breaking up with Aria and then getting back together I have mine" she said her voice cold, she really didn't want to be talking about this right now "I'm sorry that you and Aria will be going ahead with the wedding by yourselves" she answered genuinely sorry.

Oh sorry for asking.. And about the wedding.. I said with a weird smile on my face and scratching the back of my neck just below the hair I continued I don't think I want to get married... I mean dating Aria is fine.. but marrying her..? Who knows what I could do to harm her.. I don't want to deepen the suffering she's already had.. or rather.. deepen the wound she already has..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Lyra wasn't sure who Zauis was or Aria, but she was getting their relationships to Rage and Archer.

She shrugged comically, making one of her opponents confused and open. She used a vertical sword skill too kill him, which made her sorry for the little guy.

She slashed, front, back and side , which she surprisingly did smoothly. The great thing was, she was learning fast. Fighting was not really as bad as Lyra thought after all.

After explaining the details to Archer I saw Lyra swiftly defeat the mobs, I walked over to her and gave 2 pats to her head Nice swordsmanship you have there Lyra. You can come to the front lines soon. Just like me I smiled at her and trying to encourage her to move on and not be haunted by the thought of that we're locked in this death game I whispered to myself and said I will free everyone from this death game that Kayaba Akihiko put us in.. I will free them from this torture..

Rageagumon

"Don't worry about it Rage, dating hers a good way to go" Archer said glad Rage was doing what he wanted and not rushing into anything. Archer gave Lyra a clap "Haha good job you just got the approval of the highest level player in the game!" Archer grinned Lyra was definitely front line material she was already skilled with her sword and definitely had a voice to call peoples attention. "Oh that's a good ,point Kat save energy!" she laughed waving her sword around comically. She punched Rage in the shoulder "Lighten up, we'll get out of here eventually don't dwell on it to much" she said giving Rage the peace sign and jumping over to Lyra and Kat.

I looked at Archer with a weird smile and started rubbing the back of my neck just below the hair and said Did you have to mention I was the highest player in the game Archer.. Ehe.. But since you told them i'll admit it.. Rage. Rageagumon also known as The Mist Murderer.. Orange Player.. Level 14.. In the front lines.. Profession.. Blacksmith.. Familiar.. Glacies.. Ice Dragon.. One-Handed Style Sword Wielder No Shield..

Rageagumon

Lyra blushed as Rage patted her on the head. Good thing it didn't triggered her imouto side.

'Well it's fine, as long as its not that' she thought to herself

Though, Lyra felt awkward when they talked about her going to the front lines. She wasn't even sure how she attacked.

'They obviously mean, you're going to get better in the game' she voiced in her mind. .

"...I think the last mov had used a bit too much excess movement..." Kat commented, which Lyra appreciated and made a promise to herself to never forget

Archer congratulate her about being praised by rage, which she didn't understand, until rage introduced himself.

Lyra then, checked the amount of Col she collected.

'Kyaaaa!!!" She screamed in her mind, her eyes sparkling with delight.

Now it was time for her to leave, for food was waiting for her in the towns.

"Umm... she began. "Guys, I need to go now" she said. "Thank you for everything"

She smiled at them, before she remembered the last thing Koutei did.

A friend request. She had never sent one before, but everything that Lyra needed were in places she expected them to be in, so there was nothing to worry about.

"There" she said, sending the last request.

"Well, good bye for now. I enjoyed everything. See ya! ^_^"

(OOC: Facepalm.. Katharine.. she sent us one. All you have to do is accept it.. not send HER another one .-.)

After hearing what Lyra had to say, I replied to her shy or rather calm explanation Alright! You can go, message me if you ever need help! I don't mind helping. Since I really have nothing to do. I could go clear floor 5 with a few more friends but not really bothered. I said as I accepted the friend request while waving at her

Archer accepted Lyra's friend request and watched as the girl hurried off to the town to buy some bread. Archer decided to have a look at her col intake and was glad to see the trip hadn't been a compete waste. "Well seems like we did end up having a run in with a mob" she said smiling at Rage and Kat "I'll be off too, see you guys around hopefully at the next floor boss fight!" Archer laughed waved at the two and walked off into the forest, a view moments past before she appeared again walking back towards the town "I totally knew the town was this way" she said rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

[Completed]