[PP-F1] A Ronins Journey Part.1 (invite)

A day like the last time, dark clouds over head, the rain was coming and I was ready for it, I wanted to go for a traditional Samurai theme today. As I was now in a new pair of clothes, ones I got from the local attire shop, I had a traditional samurai outfit. This consisting of a black Kamishimo a white tiger on the back, a black Hakama matching my Kamishimo, a white Montsuki Kimono my Kamishimo over it, a Heko obi wrapped around my waist, a black Nagajuban, worn beneath my white Montsuki Kimono, a pair od white Tabi and a pair of black Zori with white straps

My Scimitar hanging snuggly in between my Heko obi, and i was walking a pair of black ZÅri with white straps, a shoe similar to the flip-flop that americans wear. As I was completely tricked out in the gear, and I was now standing around and looking at the sky, as i grinned to myself. As I remembered the last time this weather came here, I wanted so badly to get away and now I was going into it with water resistant clothes and I was ready to make my journey like a true Ronin. As I begain to walk towards the gate, I wanted to fight in the rain soo very badly, and i was going to do so today.

[OOC- Player allowed in Clarence and others]

[OOC- Others refering to anyone else wanting to join or is invited.]

"My god, this weather is the worst. Floor 4 is much better then this." I mutter and pull out a old fashion looking umbrella. I hold the this material over my head as I walk through the very abandoned Floor 1, no one wants to be out in this weather.Great weather to be by myself for a change. I mean begin Eleven is great ! But, time to myself is always needed. I smile from the thought of Eleven and how we met and I can't stop smiling for a while. On my walk I pass by a strange man. Dressed up in older fashioned Japanese clothes.Who is he?"Hey! Person in the rain! You want under my umbrella, it is awful with out some protection from the elements."

Hearing a strange voice I turn and see a young man holding an umbrella as I shook my head, I didn't say anything, I just gave a grin. As the rain started to come down, my right eye covered in the eyepatch that I wore at all times, and my sapphire blue left eye seemed to glow in the thick darkness the coulds were casting over.

I gave a grin as i turned and walked outside of the gate and I drew my Scimitar as i left and ventured into the fields hoping to kill some monsters. As i walk I felt the rain get heavier, as the thunder clapped around me and I saw the flashes of lightning in the distance, I found a lone wolf standing in the distance as I chuckled and rushed at it.

編集

[Edit]

My Scimitar missing as I swung the wolf jumping back as it growled at me and I laughed at its attempt, "Now this will be a lovely little battle we are going to have here." I said as I knew this rain was my only place to cut loose, as I enjoyed every second of it.

雷電(死)

[«Raiden (Shi)»]

装備アイテム

[Epuipped Item]

Dark Skull Greaves +1 EVA

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 15/15

[Health Points: 15/15]

オオカミ

[«wolf»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 5/5

[Health Points: 5/5]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ