[SP-F1] Keith's Begining

Keith stood in the field and delivered a swift slash across a boar's side. "And this little piggie went whee whee whee," the boar popped in an explosion of crystals. "All the way home." Keith walked over to it's death site and checked his gold and exp. "Finally looks like I have enough for that apprenticeship! Probably wouldn't have taken as long if I didn't get all this new gear." He stood up dusting off his clothes. He wore a white long sleeve shirt and had a blue vest with white trim on top of it. The vest had no straps connecting it, so it showed the front of his shirt instead of connecting. He wore black pants, and same colored boots. Strapped to his back was an ivory scabbard, it was bonded with silver links and sapphires ran up it's case. Inside was a sword with a blade made of silver and a handle of ivory. At the bottom of it's grip a small sapphire shined blue. He ran a hand through his hair, which he had now dyed blue, to his favorite color. He let out a yawn and checked the time on his menu. "That apprenticeship will have to wait, I'm exhausted!" And with that, he headed back to town.

Keith walked out of the Performer's Academy and checked his profile. He pulled up the menu and scrolled down his skills list. "Alright, now that I'm a performer I should be able to bring in more gold, and then I'll be able to get some more gear." He closed his menu and walked over to an NPC. He pulled down the menu and activated the performer skill. "How many therapists does it take to change a light-bulb?" He asked the NPC. "I don't know, how many?" He said in reply. "Well, first the light-bulb has to really want to change." The NPC laughed and a small white window popped up and Keith gained gold. He smirked and closed the window. "I could get use to this."

Ever since Keith had gotten his dragon, fights had been going much more smoothly. With each passing day, Startorious had grown, and when he became quite a reliable Majestic Star Dragon, Keith couldn't be more happy. Of course, there were hundreds of kinds of dragons in the world of SAO, but Keith had become most attached to the Astral-Type. Something about them just brought comfort.