[PP-F1] On a Rampage

Oske stood in Starting City, all alone. It seemed that no one really hung around there anymore, for that matter. They were all exploring upper floors, which probably had better gear and better food and better quests and better players.

She held her sword, unsheathed. "What's the point in getting stronger...?" she breathed. She slowly walked toward an NPC's shop, which was just a cart with some dried of fruit in it.

"Hello, player Oske! Would you like--"

After a slashing sound, the head of the NPC fell to the ground and burst into blue particles, as did the rest of his body. Oske stared, her eyes blank. They were clouded with emotion, but her face gave no telltale signs.

The other NPCs nearby were gasping in shock, but did nothing to stop her as she stabbed through another one. She ripped her sword upwards, slashing him in half and spewing the sparkling particles everywhere.

At this point, NPCs were running for their lives. Oske laughed slightly. She knew they would respawn--she wouldn't become a red player. Not yet, anyway.

As I was walking through the town, the wind kicked in. The wind feels a bit off.. I put my hands in my pockets and heard a scream, I instantly dashed towards the location where I heard the scream. I saw.. Oske.. O-Oske! What are you doing! Leave them alone! OSKE! I shouted at Oske to leave the NPC's alone They.. They're NPC's.. But they're still apart of this game! Put him down! Oske wouldn't listen to me.. No matter how many times I shouted at her to put him down.. You're not yourself Oske.. Bring the old one back or i'll do it myself! I unsheathed my blade, walked up to Oske, released the NPC, took a few steps back and took my battle stance.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

They're progammed people that help us in the game! If they don't do that they're there to make us feel not lonely! Kayaba Akihiko has some feelings for us.. the people who got locked.. It doesn't matter anyway.. who knows how many NPC's you.. not Oske.. killed.. I want OSKE BACK! I said as I struck her, slashing her cheek without sending a duel request

Rageagumon

As I had my back turned to Oske from slashing her cheek I heard her reply.. I fell to the ground.. My sword next to me.. I... I killed Oske.. I fell into a shock.. I couldn't do anything.. but stay there.. in that pose.. with my hands flat on the ground.. eyes wide open.. unable to say anything..

Rageagumon

I awoke from my shock and replied to Oske's question with a saddened tone.. I cancelled the engagement.. she hates me now.. I said as I took my sword, sheathed it and leaned on a nearby wall. She might not even want to look at me anymore.. i'm a cold-blooded murderer... i've killed 9 people.. with my own hands.. Right in front of her.. I killed 5 people.. I can't go back to normal.. not as an orange player.. people will keep running at you.. You have no choice but to kill them..

Rageagumon