[SP-F4] Time to Train

The cold winter air, smacking against my face, as I wandered the fields of floor 4, I wanted to get some well desrved training done. As this day I would make myself stronger, even if I had to do it alone, I was alone, no one cared for me or my feelings. So as that was being so, I would do everyone a favor and be alone, and by myself, ever since Grims death, this mysterious man. Who gave me this reaper style items, I have been ever so alone, "Why... must I be alone, I... don't... forget it." I said to myself as I sat in the snow, I didn't know why, but everytime I saw other players holding hands, or hugging each other, I got angry.

"I hate this, not... being able to feel the touch of another person, all I want is... to feel human again." I said as my voice was sad and depressed as I looked up, my sapphire blue eye scaning the area, as I saw nothing in the area. "How lovely, nothing here, guess I will go and kill some Trolls or sometihng, maybe those Timber Wolfs or another Ice Dragon." I said as the dragons where quite easy to kill and where something he might like to have as a few more kill counts, as he stands up and wanders into the area he once encountered them at.

• 2 weeks later...

This day, it started out as a blight, as I knew everytime that happened, something went wrong. As I arrive at the area I was at before, with that girl and boy, the one time I never wanted to be touched. This spot was the very same one, I slew my first Ice Dragon, and I suffered my skin disability, as I looked around, and found nothing. This going to be one fun day for me, as I had nothing to kill, and I was in need of training, I sat down again and inspected the gear I had equipted, as I had on the mask, and the sword Grim gave me.

I was in my battle attire, the bright red jacket, a beackon for all the monsters to come and attack me, for I was confient in my abilities here. I looked up and saw what I finally was looking for, the Ice Dragon, or a Ice Dragon, and I drew the blade, this being the first time pulling it out of its sheathe I shudder at what I heard. The sword was making a howling noise, as I heard screams, "What kind of weapon is this?" "Grim, what did you give me?" I said, as I couldn't think about that as I needed to kill this dragon and fast.

Edit:

As I charged at the dragon, the blade ringing in the wind, as I heard its mellow song, and I cleaved into the Dragons scales and jumped back. I look and heard the blade emit a bloodcurtling scream, and a lightning bolt appeared above the dragons head, and I gave a surprised look. "Just how poweful is this blade, did Grim have this made like this, or was it found?" i said again as I charged at the Dragon again, seeing how it was now paralyzed.

«Shi»

Health Points: 17/17

«Ice Dragon» (Par; 2 turns)

Health Points: 11/14 (-3)

«My Stats»

+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1

+1 Damage from Blade of the Reaper; Paralysis on roll of 8-10 for two turns

+2 Accuracy from Reapers Gaze

+1 Evasion from Dark Skull Greaves

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 8+2: 10 (Non natural Critical) Strike» (Paralysis two post turns)

«Ice Dragon takes 1 damage»

«Ice Dragon takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Ice Dragon takes one extra points of damage from Blade of the Reaper.»

«Ice Dragon takes total 3 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; One base damage, plus one extra point of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; One base damahe, plus two points of damage dealt»

As i came at the dragon once again, my last attack gave me a fright, as I didn't expect the blade to do that, nor did I know that Grims weapon was this powerful. But as I thought and reminense on the topic, who was Grim, and what caused him to take his own life. And to top that, why was I given these items, and what work did he mean I should continue, all these questions were something I needed answering, but who to ask was the question at hand. As I was now on top of the dragon, I raised my blade and brought it down onto the dragons head, and i hoped I got another hit.

Edit:

As my blade cleaved into the dragons scales again, the blade let out another scream, and I saw the dragons lightning bolt flash twice, and I looked at the blade, and sighed. "At least I'm getting hits, thanks to this mask." I said as I touched the maks, a bone feeling I felt on my hand and I chuckled abit as I brought the blade up again, and looked at the dragon, "Sorry pal you going to die here." I said as I looked up, after hearing a roar, and saw another dragon flying over head, and I knew I had another battle after this one.

«Shi»

«Ice Dragon» (Par; 3 turn) (-1 from previous Par)

Health Points: 7/14 (-3)/(-4)

«My Stats»

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 9+2: 11 (Natural Critical, non Ultimate Critical) Critical Strike» (Paralyzis Stacks: 3 posts)

«Ice Dragon takes 2 damage»

«Ice Dragon takes total 4 points of damage»

M attention now focused between two targets, one in front of me, and one above me. For I knew today would get bad, and now I had two dragons to kill. But either way i was going to have a kill or a few this time, I looked back down at the dragon on the ground and I gave it a evil stare and I brought the sword down from the heavens.

Edit:

As I struck the dragon again, I was grateful for all the wonderful hits I was getting, maybe this gear would come to good use for me. As I slashed at the dragons hide, the sword this time didn't make the same scream, and i looked up at the dragon, as it flew down and landed behind me, a few feet away. "Your next pal." I said as i turned back to the one in front of me.

«Shi»

«Ice Dragon» (Par; 2 turn) (-1 from previous Par)

Health Points: 4/14 (-3)/(-4)/(-3)

«My Stats»

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 7+2: 9 (Non Natural Critical, nor was a natural 8)

This was getting good, I had one dragon ready to die, and one more closing in, as it to was ready to fall before my blade. As now I brought my sword above my head, the blade making contact with the wind, as its mellow song filled the air. "Such a sad song, its soo soothing, now for your head dragon." I said as I brought down the blade and hoped that I would kill it with this one hit.

Edit:

The blade yet again made contact and yet again, now scream, "Hmm... wonder if it needs time to rest before doing the ailment effect." I said as I cleaved and pulled out the blade from the hark hide of the dragon, seeing the HP drop into the red, I smiled as the dragon behind me got closer, and I knew i would fight that one afterwards.

«Shi»

«Ice Dragon» (Par; 1 turn) (-1 from previous Par)

Health Points: 1/14 (-3)/(-4)/(-3)/(-3)

«My Stats»

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 7+2: 9 (Non Natural Critical, nor was a natural 8)

The final hit was now, and i was ready to moaw down this dragon, as I knew I had the other one right behind me and I jumped out of the way of the incoming bite, and then charged at the one on the ground and swung my sword in an attempt to kill it off in one final blow.

Edit:

As my blade cleaves into the flesh of the dragon, I chuckle as i saw it burst into millions on blue traingle pixels, I saw the icon say I got EXP. and an item. But that was dandy in all, but I had another dragon on my face now and I charged at that one and prepared for another battle.

«Shi»

«Ice Dragon» (Par; 0 turn) (-1 from previous Par) (Free from the effect will attack next turn.) Dead (Overkilled)

Health Points: -2/14 (-3)/(-4)/(-3)/(-3)/(-3)

«My Stats»

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 4+2: 6; Strike»

Every Mob that is defeated has the possibility of dropping Loot, provided they meet two simple requirements. In order to qualify for dropped loot, a Mob must have at the very least, (Floor Level x 2 Health) and at least half the health of the highest player in the thread. There are 3 different methods for obtaining loot:

Monsters that meet loot requirements now have 100% chance to drop 1 Material when killed.

Monsters may also drop Col or Loot based on the LD referencing the table below.

Monsters that do not meet loot requirements (explained at top of the post) use the non-combat table in the section below.

LD: 1-14

You find no suitable materials.

LD: 15+

Obtain 1 Material of chosen type.

[OOC]

[Rolled a 18 on LD, Single Mat gained: <>]

As I killed my first dragon, and I got a mat from it, I chuckled abit, as I turned to the other one, "I guess your next, well time to die then." i say as I saw the dragon come at me and was roaring like mad, I dodged every attack that it threrw at me, as I jumped back and slide. I then got low and chaeged at the dragon, holding my blade away from my body and I swung at it.

Edit:

As my blade slashes into the dragons scalely hide, i hear it roar in pain, as the blade I have releases the very same terrible scream. As the lightning bolt appeared, and I knew the sword effect kicked in, as I hoped back a few feet away I slide on the ground, my left hand grabbing the snow, while my right one was behind my back. As I look up I see the dragon try to get up, but alas it couldn't move, I sighed as I stood up and flipped my blade right side up. "Now your going to die here, alone like me, with no one to help you, were both monsters, your just a normal one." "I'm the unatural freak here, I don't know why I survived that car accident, I know that I didn't survive it, just to fight you, but who cares anymore." "All that matters now is that I continue on with what ever life I have, if you can call this a life, now die like the miserable worm you are dragon." I said as I raised my blade and charged at it once again.

«Shi»

«Ice Dragon 2» (Par; 2 turns)

Health Points: 10/14 (-4)

«My Stats»

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 9+2: 11; (Natural Critical, non Ultimate Critical) Critical Strike» (Paralysis two post turns)

«Ice Dragon 2 takes 2 damage»

«Ice Dragon 2 takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Ice Dragon 2 takes one extra points of damage from Blade of the Reaper.»

«Ice Dragon 2 takes total 4 points of damage»