(OP-F1) Day 1:A story is made

OOC: I find a lot of the stuff confusing so if I can get help when doing his it would be well appreciated.

"What to do what to do?" Hirokal said out loud. His head was up and his hands behind his head as we walked down the streets of the first floor town. He was lost on where he should or what he should do since everything was different now. He'd played the BETA before but with all that had occurred he was just not sure of anything. He stopped to look at his menu as he swiped down his right hand to pull up the screen. He had obtained the beginning gear and everything which was good. He'd be needing those over time.

Hirokal had just closed the game menu and was looking about when someone came up to him. The guy introduced himself as Steel. "Nice to meet you I'm Hir...," Hirokal had gotten out but stopped. Should he really be giving out his real name? Hirokal shook his head and decided 'no I'll just use my game name'. "My name's Gyrindaul," Hirokal said putting his hand out in greeting, "and as you guess I very much am lost. Kinda don't know the system well and how to get around."

"Nice to meet you Gyrindaul." Steel replied with a smile as he took the hand and shook it. "And as for you being lost, it usually just helps walking around and memorizing it yourself through experience. That's what I did, at the moment, I've got floors 1 and 2 memorized not including the labyrinths. Although that's probably just me because of my condition. It might help if you're being guided by a person. Are you wanting to get out to the fields or something? I can join you to help you get used to the area."

OOC:I've been seeing that quests and stuff don't count to your benchmark but what is that supposed to be?

Hirokal listened to Steel as he spoke. This guy seemed ok. He seemed friendly enough at least. "Yeah that'd be great," Hirokal said chuckling, "I was hoping to get to the fields to train and maybe test out some of the mechanics for myself before I do anything stupid."

From his appearance, I can already tell he's a beginner so I won't attack very often. I'll mainly defend and create openings for him. Steel thought to himself knowing that if he did all of the fighting, his new companion here wouldn't get much out of it. It was right after he finished his thoughts that he saw 2 pigs in the distance. "We might as well start with those." He said to Gyrindaul. "You ready?"

Neloe was walking around the first floor which she did often.She was sitting under a virtual tree resting her head on the bark.She squinted when she saw two figures in the distance.She got up unsheathing her sword thinking they were some sort of monster and ran at them stopping when she saw they were actual players.''Well that was stupid.'' She sighed to herself.She walked towards them sheathing her sword as she got close.''Hey people, oh hi steel!'' Neloe said while waving.

Hirokal saw the boars that Steel had pointed out. They were the usual weak monsters that you'd see in the beginning of other games. Yet this was no ordinary game so even with these guys you couldn't be all nonchalant about fighting. "Yeah let's do this," Hirokal said. The sound of metal sliding against leather could be heard as Hirokal drew his sword. He stepped forward taking up a stance. His left foot was forward with his left hand stretched forward slightly while his right foot was back and his sword hand close to his side. Suddenly, his blade started to glow as his sword skill was starting to glow. Slowly it became a iridescent blue color. Once Hirokal felt the time was right he kept forward to attack the boars hardly noticing the new comer.

"Oh hey Neloe." Steel said in response to seeing one of his friends greeting him as the boars seemed to notice the trio after Gyrindaul began charging up a sword skill and missed. "So how have you been?" He then called out to Gyrindaul to give him some advice. "Dude, remember that most sword skill have a really short range, don't charge it up from so far from them." He then turned back to Neloe. "He wants to get used to the system so I've decided to let him do most of the fighting while I do a lot more defense. Want to join in?"

OOC: btw Neloe, your turn on our RP

Hirokal nodded to Steel as he took note of what he said. Get close before you use a sword skill. Hirokal also acknowledged te prescience of the knee person. Neloe was it? He shook his headed telling himself he'd worry about it later. Hirokal took up his stance as he prepared to attack once again.

He charged up his sword skill and then leaped forward slashing straight at the boar. He went straight through the beast coming out gracefully on the otherside. The boar then exploded becoming a bunch of fractal lights. Hirokal smiled glad that he'd now gotten the hang of some of the fighting.

Battle Dice: 9 (Crit)

Damage: 3

Hirokal 5/5

Boar1: 0/3 Dead

Boar2: 3/3

OOC: For this RP I'm keeping my health as it was when I started it for now. Also how does the loot thing work? It's a bit confusing.