[SP FL1 Rage Completed]

The wind blew a cool one today with his hair flying about. A slow smile formed on his face as pulled out his two handed war ax. Gaze was given to the distance as he spoke." Time to get crackin." He had a new found determination on his face as he started walking. He had to show his worth to the world here and hold his own. No doubt this would be a fun day for the challenger. Body made way through the plains as he watched the birds fly over. He often wished he could be rid of the burden of being human and be free. But he was given a second chance by the person whom he owed to. It was high time she would get what she deserved from him. A friend.

He traversed the edges of the forest and stared quietly at the monsters ahead. A boar really. He had given that kid a hard time earlier about a boar but he didn't really give much though on how tough it may of been. He twirled his battle ax and swung it at the only boar by itself. He missed the boar and watched it come back with a hoof to the face and he mumbled a bit. "Snarky pig.."

Boar 2/ 2

Rin 4/5

Stubborn pig, he thought in his head. A frown was given as he made forth towards the pig again with his ax. He quickly turned and swung the backside of the blade at the pig hoping to make its life a short one. Fighting at this rate and dragging the battle out this long would only prove fatal for him. " I want me some bacon!" Well that didn't prove any help at all as he felt the pig hit him in the chest again. This was starting to feel one sided and he felt the pain of that kid from earlier that he scolded. "Now I feel bad. " He frowned as he rubbed his dirty armor.

Pig 2/2

Rin 3/5

He felt the anger boiling in him as he shouted." I'm not gonna lose to day there piggy!" He twirled his ax in his hand and stared the creature down. He was not going to die. No way was he going to die with this new found friendship and determination he wanted to build. He did a battle cry and ran towards the pig with both hands on his ax. He then came down upon the pig hoping it would do the job. He started to stumble away and blink as he felt the impact of the boar. Just one hit and he could end this. This was becoming.. varied. He dropped back and looked at the city. Maybe he should run? Maybe he shouldn't..

Boar 2/2

Rin 2/5

He twirled the blade and watched it and its movements. He frowned as he ran towards the beast and slammed its face with the ax. He frowned slightly and watched the boar shatter into pieces and Rin sat there quietly staring at the ground and the material that came from the pig. What was this all worth? He was seriously about to die if he couldn't get it together. He turned his head to the side and then started to get up. Crimson hair fell before his eyes and he shook his head. He needed to get something out of this. "Time to get myself a job.." He would figure this out one way or another.

Boar dead/2

Rin 2/5

Story complete

1 mat drop