[OP-F1] Feeding The Enemy (Complete)

Keith approached the egg and put his sleeveless jacket around it. "Well, we have to wa-" He was interrupted as a bandit rushed through the group, and sent his sword through Keith's back. Keith's Health Bar rappidly began to drop and continued it's descent the longer the bandit had it's blade through him.

(OOC: You idiot.. you don't have ur new sword yet) I ran towards the bandit, pushed him to the ground and severed his head You little.. annoying bandits.. stay out of my way! I shouted at him before severing his head, clenching my sword so hard

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

((I thought this took place after the Smithy thread, seeing as Garou and Rage are so friendly to each other now : P))

Garou looked up to Rage. "He should be fine. Check if the egg is still good for hatching." His gaze was calm but serious, understanding how important the egg was to Keith.

Keith held up the egg. In a double-helix of radiant divine light, a small dragon hatch-ling immersed itself form it's shell. It looked around at the three and made a small humming noise in it's throat. Keith rubbed his eyes and looked at the dragon. "I-It's a Majestic Star Dragon! One of the rarest Astral-Type Monsters!" The dragon had Keith's jacket on it's head. It stretched back and let out a small croak. It's wings spanned out, a shinning white bone with blue webbing connecting. It's shinning white scales and blue eyes gave it a cosmic-like aura to it. It crawled over to Keith and plopped down on his lap before snoring to sleep. Keith looked up at the two and smiled. "Thank you guys, to show my gratitude for your help, each of you can take half the shell he came out of, they should be able to make some amazing armor or sell for a very high price. I want to stay here and train with my dragon fro a bit. I think I'll call him Startorious... Yeah, that's got a nice ring to it." Keith smiled and caressed Startorious beneath his chin.

Garou laughed pleasantly at the name. "Startorious, huh? Quite an interesting name." He picked up half of the shell and put it in his inventory. He stayed on his HUD, sending a friend request to the new Beast Tamer. "Call me anytime you need me. I'm going to catch a wolf sometime soon, and it might help to have a Beast Tamer along. Thank you for the enjoyable trip, Keith." The chained boy bowed with a hand on his chest and exited the cave as Rage did.

(Complete)