[Sp FL1/FL3] Worn Out Welcome quest

I heard of this good blacksmith npc that would give you equipment for resources and having nothing to my name i thought it was a good idea to give it a try. Now i am on floor 3 looking around the crowded area looking for the shop named The Armor Foundery finally spotting it in between a alchemy shop and a inn and run toward it. Finally i say with a sigh opening the door and going inside.

I see Hana and Griswold at the counter and walk up to them hoping they were the owners.Are you the owners i ask looking first at the burly man and then the woman. Griswold replies we are what it to you you here to buy get a commission. Well yes sir I am hope you can help me with that i say hoping this was actually a good choice. Well then what you want kind of armor do you want kid he asks me before Hana can say anything. I am so sorry about my husband he can be rude sometimes. My name is Hana and my husband here is Griswold so how can we help you Hana says quickly giving Griswold a disapproving look.Well do you think you could make a leather coat for me i ask confused with this display.

Well that would be my job Hana replies leading me away towards her area of the store. It is easy enough for me to make a leather coat especially for new people like you, but as you probably know we make our people get the materials for it themselves. So before i can make it for you, you have to go get me four tanned hides. They come from the boars on floor 1 so it isn't that hard she explained. Thank you mam i reply going out of the store to go to floor one.