Creating Guild

I need at least four people to be a part o my guild if you want to join just reply oleaster if you want to help me recreate this guild or have any ideas when you are in it tell me please.

Name of guild: Blue elder wolves

Type of guild: We will have many spots. We will have a assault, support, and tanks. Assuage will be front lining and our fighters. Support will have a blacksmith and a alchemist and some of them will also be helping tankers and assault people when the reach low life. We will all help each other. Must be discussed to have approval to PK someone in and outside if the guild.

Ranks:

Leader: Leader and founder of the guild. Will always be a part of the council and will also help evaluate new members. Leader will also be a part of the assault team. Leader if every part.

Commanders:

Assault: This player will lead the assault team into battle under the leaders orders. This player will try to keep all wolves (members) safe. The first assault team commander will decide the colors but will not wear those colors. Commanders wear the council colors which are Blue, black, and gold. Also all colors for suits have to have some color of blue.

Support: This player will also go into battle with a few support members. They will tell when to fill in for some attacker hen they are low on life. Hey will also tell the blacksmith and alchemist if the guild when to make something under the leaders orders. The colors of support will be chosen by the first support commander.

Tanks: This player will be in charge of the tanks. Telling them what to do and when to do it. The colors of this will also be chosen by the first commander.

Council members: these players include the leader and the commanders when the need to discuss something.

Blacksmith: This player will own a guild shop to make certain equipment for the guild.

Alchemist: this player will mostly make healing potions for the guild.

Support mats: these players will mostly be low leveled players to level up. These people led under the support commander will find mats for the alchemist and the blacksmith when needed.

Tanks: These players have heavy equipment and need to have lots if HP to withstand much damage from enemies. They also need to have a good hate skill

Assault: these people protected by the tanks have very strong equipment to give the enemy a ton of damage.

We should wait until the guild had started and I'm locking this topic for us to avoid spamming. So if you have any questions PM me or wait until we get the guild. Once the guild is approved and i have made it i will make a topic on the first floor to get to know all of you and see what you all would e good at in the guild support, assault or Tank.