(PP-F4) An icy friendship

I noticed a figure with blue hair in the distance, sitting on a bench. My map indicated that the player there was Rue of course, as I was invited to meet her there. A light smile curved my lips as I sat next to her and giggled a little at here sneeze. Hey, sorry if I took too long. I was actually headed here anyways but I didn't really run so... I trailed off with a now nervous expression.

Of course I have time, what did you want to do? And I can relate to that, I mostly hang out Ryu. I say with a casual tone, blushing a little at the end. Does she even know who he is? Or am I just talking about someone she didn't know? I thought, still keeping a smile. The snow that seemed to be endlessly falling was cold against my skin, as I wasn't wearing a jacket. I brushed off the snow clinging to my arms and sat next to Rue.

Rue was thinking over in her head. Who is Ryu her thoughts asked and she said it aloud. Who is Ryu?

She did not want to answer what do you want to do yet because she didnt really know herself. They could go and train but hanging out isn't training. Anyway she wants to spend time with a girl and don't mostly boys want to train all the time? She was confused.

We're engaged. I said like it was a normal thing, which in this game it was. Ryu and I are together you see, were almost identical in personality mostly. Except he has more common sense than I do...I said, trying to explain him to Rue. It would have been enough to just have him meet her but I knew that would be impossible right now.

• 4 weeks later...

He sounds like a good guy for you she said with the same exact normality as she said that they were engaged. She was happy for Mayonaka. I hope you meet him in real life to. I dont think i will ever find someone she thought. But Mayonaka seemed to have everything going for her. She was nice and kind, part of a guild, and she was engaged

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, he is dear to me. I said while staring at ground around me, it was covered in snow. So, is there anyone that you are interested in? There must be someone you admire right? I said as a mischievous grin spread across my face. It had been awhile since I was hanging around another girl. Now I could actually talk about stuff like this!

Rue sighed and looked at Mayonaka. No Rue said to Mayonaka. I don't like anyone so far. I'm mostly o my in groups of one. And I only remember a few guys names. Alkor, Angel, Life and a few others. Just don't hang out with players much. It's sad. Rue watched as Mayonaka smiled a mischievous grin. Uh oh she thought.

I see, and are you content with that or do you want to find someone that you like? It would be fine if you didn't, I certainly can't complain that I'm not having fun right now! It feels good to spend some time with other female players of this game. The snow that covered Rue's head was lightly brushed off by my quick hand. I then shook my own head to clear any snow that decided to stick on me off. Would you like to go inside somewhere before we turn into snowmen? I giggled and pointed to a shop in front of us. 

I opened the door for Rue then walked to the corner of the shop and sat down. The wooden chairs weren't as cold as I thought they would be. In fact, they were warmed by the friendly fireplace in the middle of the shop. As a server came by I ordered my usual drink. A hot chocolate with sugar, extra cream, whip cream, and chocolate shavings to top it off. I looked at Rue and motioned for her to order something too. She seemed cold anyways.