(PP-F3)The tying of new bonds [Mayonaka]

"Delilah Village," Hirokal called out as he stepped on to the platform. A shimmering ring appeared as it surrounded him and he began to dissipate into the system. To him it felt like a tickling feeling as was disassembled and soon reassembled back on the platform. Yet, this was a different platform altogether. He was now on floor three in Delilah Village. The town was quite nice with its country style look. It was really subtle and the area seemed almost majestic with how it fit into the mood.

Hirokal started out looking around trying to get a feel for the area. He saw the usual NPCs, player shops, inns, etc. he continued down alley after alley seeing the many buildings. They all had the same kind of feel. The atmosphere was like that of a renaissance for Hirokal. He enjoyed it greatly. Who cared if this was a death game? You might as well live life as much as you can. He soon came to a sort of park with a fountain spring in the center and beds of flowers surrounding it. He took in the beautiful scenery before turning around. He was about to continue on when he accidentally knocked someone over. "Oh I'm sorry. Are you ok?" Hirokal asked extending a hand, "Here let me help you up."

I stared up into the artificial sky of Aincrad and sucked in the very real air, it all felt good. To be in a place where you lived life "on the edge" was fun for me actually. With only one real common goal among the players it was easy to get caught up in it. I wonder how long all of us will stay here...can someone really- My thoughts were cut short when I was knocked down very suddenly. It's fine...just watch where your going next time.. I said, not in the mood to blow up his face with insults. I took his hand and stood up from the ground.

Having helped the girl up Hirokal could final get a good look at the girl. She was rather pretty in all honest. Though she also seemed young with her being rather short compared to most people. Looking at her it seemed that she was about a whole foot shorter than him so it was really no wonder he missed her, even though it was really just from not paying attention. Her hair was rather long and was a nice shade of purple. Hirokal just stared for a moment at the girl before realizing what he was doing. Shaking his head he put out his hand once again. "Hi, I'm Hirokal, and sorry again about earlier," he said putting his head down, his face tinged with a blush. After a few moments he realized his blunder but it was to late. He couldn't simply take back what he said. He'd have to live with the consequences that might follow.

I gave a nervous laugh when he stared at me, as if he was inspecting me or something. His eyes moved from my height, of course, then to my hair. He shook his head, probably not knowing that I was a little wierded out by it, and put his hand out for me to shake it. As he did this he bowed his head and apologized again for knocking me over. Well Hirokal, it's okay, and nice to meet you. My name is Mayonaka. I said and extended my hand to meet his. When my hand grasped his my stomach start to grumble, I was actually a little hungry. I blushed and hoped he would just let it by without making a big deal out of it.

Hirokal was happy that she had accepted his apology but he still felt bad for it. Suddenly, Mayonaka's stomach growled indicating she was hungry. Hirokal smiled for two reasona. One, it was down right funny, and two, this have him the opportunity to make it up to her. "Umm...if you'd like I'd be happy to take you to get something to eat. I mean just to make up for the incident," Hirokal said feeling a little embarrassed. He felt like he owed her something atleast.

I guess he heard it fair and well because he offered to make it up with food. The options weighed on my mind, Decline and be hungry, but polite or accept it and feel weird for someone else paying for my meal. With a heavy sigh I answered.N-no, that's fine... I rejected the offer with a little bit of uncertainty in my voice. Then, I thought about how dumb I was to turn down an offer, he was just trying to be friendly. Actually, I would like that, Hirokal. Sorry for changing my answer earlier.

Hirokal was almost a little disappointed that the girl had declined his offer. He started to think about what else he might be able to do to make it up to. Before he could come up with any good ideas that girl changed her mind and said yes. Hirokal smiled glad that she had accepted. "Awesome. So shall we go?" asked Hirokal offering his arm to her. He quickly tried to think of a few places that he could go to. There was the Moonlight Inn, the Horse's Mane Bar, and the Pied Piper Pub. E figured the Pied Piper might be best since it wasn't always extremely crowded.