[PP-F1] Grims Final Day (Grim & Shi)

As Grim stands at the very spot where Digun died, he looks at the sunset climbing across the sky, as he didn't know what to do anymore. People no longer cared for him, and he didn't want to continue, Grim felt alone inside, and he didn't want to finish his journy anymore. He stood there and looked at the sky, as he realized there was someone near him, he looked and saw a figure coming close to him. He didn't know what to expect from his person, just that this was something he couldn't ignore, all he knew that this person was coming his way.

Wandering around on floor one, I wanted a relaxing day, something that I had not had in a long time, but as I was walking I saw a person. He was standing and looking at the sky, as he seemed different from everyone here, and this caught my attention, as i started walking towards him, I saw his looking at me and I stopped. Seeing how he was somewhat shorter than me, and he had longer hair than my own, I examined him some more, as he was wielding a Scimitar like me, as I knew this guy must have been going for the Katana sxrea skill like me.

"You going for the Katana skill pal, same here." I said as I showed my Scimitar to him and looked back up at him, seeing he had emerald green eyes, really surprised me. As my own right eye was being shown, both of my eyes being out, as i didn't care anymore about what people said about my eyes. Freya was right, and I needed not to allow people to judge me by my eyes, as I looked at him and listend to what he had to say.

As Grim listened, this new guy, he had a unusual aura around him, as i nodded at him, "I was, but not anymore, I have given up on this place." Grim says as he looked at the player and walked to him, "I son't know who you are, but you seem like a nice person, maybe you can continue my work, I know of a guild that could use you if you want in." Grim said as he smiled at the player who had a blue eye and a violet eye, as Grim knew this man had Heterchromia, just by his eyes. As he let the man talk, he thought to himself. "Maybe my end will change things here, or maybe not, all I know I'm not wanted here anymore."

"Work, what does he mean, and a guild, never." "I would never join one, I have no use for one, but this guy doesn't need to know that." I though to myself as I listened to him speak abit more, "YEah not my stlye pal, guilds are not my thing, I don't like to take orders, nor do I like to be put into a large group of people, I'm a solo player." I said to him and I heard him say sometihng about giving up, "What do you mean giving up?" I said to him as I could tell this man was depressed, even more than I use to be, as I saw him looking at my eyes and I spoke, "Yes I know there not fake there my real eyes, I have Heterchromia." I said to him si I could end his confusion if he had any.

As Grim sighed, and gave a little chuckle, he spoke, "Thats what I thought, you having a rare genetic trait like that, and to answer your question, I've taking my life, as I am no longer wanted here in Aincrad, and as such, I will do the one thing that will end everyones hate." "With me gone, no one will care about me, and I won't cause anymore trouble." "And I'm sorry you feel that was, The Ebon Vanguard could use your skills, I guess I can go then." I said as I walked back to the side and looked over, "That is a long fall, I guess I should leave someting behind as a reminder for others not me make my mistake, hey pal, I have somethings that could help you, and to show people my mistake."

Grim said as he went into his inventory and pulled out all his items and gear that he had, and opened a trade request with the player before him.

"Player Grim wishes to trade with you, do you accept?"

[O] Yes

[X] No

As Grim waited for the player to respond, he knew that this guy would have better use for them, as he knew, he no longer needed them.

A he says somethings about some stuff, I didn't really care all that much, this guy wanted to end his life, then I wouldn't stop him, But as i was about to leave him to do whatever he was going to do, I got a trade request, as I saw his name, "Grim". I looked at him, and was about at reject it, bit I had to ask him, "Before I do this, why are you giving me these things?" I asked him as I waited for the reponse, I had no clue who this guy was and why he was doing this, but one more thing came to my mind, "If I accept, what do I have to do in return, I know theres a consequence for this, what is it?" I said ot the man named Grim.

As Grim chuckled abit, he knew this guy wouldn't accept something like this without a explanation, as he sighes. "All I can say is this, don't die, or make the mistakes like me, just be sure you try to be yourself, and never change for the worst." Grim said to the player as he waited for his response, and then spoke one last time, "And one last thing, your name, I would like to know your name." He said as he looked at the white haired player.

As I sigh, the things he was saying didn't make much sence to me, as all I heard was don't become like him, I looked up and heard him ask me my name, and i sighed again. "It's Shi, and I will take these items of yours Grim, I guess I should click yes." i said as I clicked to little blue circle and watched him begin to imput the items he wanted to give me, as I didn't care what he have me. For all I cared he could have weak items, or good ones, was nothing to me, as I watched him finish his part and I watched the items appear before me.

As Grim smiled at Shi, he imputed the items he wanted to give him, all the gear he used on a regular basis, and the potions he never got to using. As he finally imputted the last item I looked at him and chuckled, "I hope you have better use for these then me, I never once regretted calling myself the Reaper of Aincrad, as I never wanted this to happen, now Shi I hope you take these items and use them as your own, rename them if you want, but use them for the better of us all." Grim said as he clicked finished and his items were locked in and he waited for the player Shi to click yes, as Grim looks up he sees another player, a familiar face, the one called Mayonaka. He remembers seeing her at the guild meeting that Knight Artorias had made, and saked him to assist, Grim was glad to see a familiar face right now.

[OOC- Items in Trade, all items can be renamed, but please re post them in the item evaulation topic.]

Item: Coat (Hood Attachment)

Quality: Perfect

Name: The Reaper's Scorn

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: Legends tells that the Reaper, collector of souls wanders the realm of the living, where the children of demons and angels dwell, the Nephilims, guiding them to either the after life, or to the gates of hell, this coat is given to those who are worthy to walk the path of Death, for this coat belongs to the very same Kinslayer of legends. This coat hides away the wearers face, when it is put on the persons head only leaving barely nothing to be seen, but the weares eyes and some of their face. +1 loot roll, +2 hiding

Item: Reaper's Gaze

Quality: Rare

Shop: Gilded Glamours

Description: Death comes for all, and none are truly safe from his eyes. This mask made in the image of a reaper reflects exactly this while changing the wearer's eyes to look as if they reflect the gates to hell. +2 Accuracy

Item:

Scimitar (One-Handed Curved Blade)

Item Name:Blade of the Reaper

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:This blade cuts with the edge of death itself. It is said that on rare occasions, the chill of death will creep through this blade into its victims. +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns.

Item: Katana

Shop: Heaven's Blades

Item Name: Etaanaru Akuraito (Eternal Light)

Items description: A katana that shines with a brlilliant slivery white light, it hums a song of never ending melody, as when it slays it foes the blade sunders all light in the area. The words Etaanitii (Eternity) are stecthed into the base of the blade.

Enchantments: +2 to battle dice and +1 damage

Picture: Etaanaru Akuraito

Healing Potions (x2): Heals 5 HP

Antidote potion: Cures one Ailment

Item: Advanced Health Potion

Shop: http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2439&start=40

Description: Dark pink. Restores 7 HP.

Item: Intermediate Health Potion(x2)

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2439&start=60

Description: Restores 5 HP

[OOC- Player allowed in Mayonaka.]

As I saw all of these items he was giving me, I was a little surprise by it all, not only was I getting a new weapon, but he had already had a Katana ready for when he unlocked his extra skill. As well as a coat to, this was something I didn't expect him to give me, but I looked at him and sighed, as I clicked accept and I took all the items and they went into my inventory. As i was about to turn and leave I stopped and went and stood up against the wall and I looked at the new items I got from Grim.

[OOC- Items recieved from Grim.]

Item: Coat (Hood Attachment)

Name: The Reaper's Scorn

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: Legends tells that the Reaper, collector of souls wanders the realm of the living, where the children of demons and angels dwell, the Nephilims, guiding them to either the after life, or to the gates of hell, this coat is given to those who are worthy to walk the path of Death, for this coat belongs to the very same Kinslayer of legends. This coat hides away the wearers face, when it is put on the persons head only leaving barely nothing to be seen, but the weares eyes and some of their face. +1 loot roll, +2 hiding

Item: Reaper's Gaze

Shop: Gilded Glamours

Description: Death comes for all, and none are truly safe from his eyes. This mask made in the image of a reaper reflects exactly this while changing the wearer's eyes to look as if they reflect the gates to hell. +2 Accuracy

Item:

Scimitar (One-Handed Curved Blade)

Item Name:Blade of the Reaper

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:This blade cuts with the edge of death itself. It is said that on rare occasions, the chill of death will creep through this blade into its victims. +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns.

Item: Katana

Shop: Heaven's Blades

Item Name: Etaanaru Akuraito (Eternal Light)

Items description: A katana that shines with a brlilliant slivery white light, it hums a song of never ending melody, as when it slays it foes the blade sunders all light in the area. The words Etaanitii (Eternity) are stecthed into the base of the blade.

Enchantments: +2 to battle dice and +1 damage

Picture: Etaanaru Akuraito

Healing Potions (x2): Heals 5 HP

Antidote potion: Cures one Ailment

Item: Advanced Health Potion

Shop: http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2439&start=40

Description: Dark pink. Restores 7 HP.

Item: Intermediate Health Potion(x2)

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2439&start=60

Description: Restores 5 HP

My breath steadily went in and out after running through the practically deserted town. Now that the upper floors were going to be clear the players here began to leave. There were still a couple hundred still in the twon though, which was disappointing if you ask me. I scanned the the players that lined the edge of the floating city, I saw someone. Is that really....Grim? I thought and picked up the pace to get a better look. I stopped in my tracks as a giant grin filled my face. Grim! I haven't seen you in so long, how are you? I asked him with the same smile. My eyes shifted to the player standing next to him but I didn't say anything to him yet.

Grim now looking at Mayonaka, he gave small yet depressing smile to her as he looked at the opne area, "Hello Mayo, its been awhile, I have... im not going to sugar coat it, I have been horrbile, I can't say I am happy." "Listen Mayo, I... I'm going to take my life here and now, and theres nothing anyone can say to stop me, I'm sorry." Grim says as he looks at Shi, "Goodbye Shi, if I had more time, or another chance, I would have like to go on a misson with you, goodbye." As he looks at Mayonaka again, and gave her a hug and he turn to the ledge and look over it, seeing a long fall, Grim steps up onto it and turn around, "Mayo, if you have anything to say do it now, as I have on request." "Make sure Yureka is happy and safe for me, make sure she finds someone that will make her happy, as I couldn't do that, tell her I love her." Grim says as he waits for her to speak.

As I finished up renaming all the gear I got from Grim, I turn to him and see a woman next to him, "Someone he knows I presume." I thought as he spoke to me, "Yeah same here pal, well thanks for the gear and potions, I'll be sure to put them to good use." I say as I then began to walk away, not going to try and stop him, as I knew there was nothing I could say to prevent this. All I knew is that whatever happened to make him like this needed to be stopped, whatever caused this I needed to look in to. As I disappear into the ally way and my footsteps gone from earshot.

[OOC- I leave the topic.]

My whole body froze as hugged me, and said what he was planning- no, going to do. G-Grim... I choked out with a desperate voice. I knew for a fact that I would not be able to stop him from jumping off of that ledge, which didn't feel good. There was nothing I could do, I know felt useless. Grim. I have always respected you, from the first day you made your appearance as the Reaper of Aincrad in my eyes. I know your a good guy, just know that Grim! My eyes now filled with tears, I was trying to be strong but it wasn't working; I didn't want to see my friend die. I will find Yureka, wherever she may be. Grim...Can you smile? Before you turn around..just smile please...I begged him.

As Grim looked at Mayonaka, he chuckled abit, and gave a smile, as he tossed sometihng to her, before he leaned back, it was a blue crystal necklace, the Amulet of Hoya, with the words Grim X Yure engraved into the deep sapphire blue stone. "Give Yureka that necklace, tell her I will miss her and all we've been through." As he fell back feeling the wind rush against his face, "See Yure, your superman can fly." He said as he bursts into a million blue triangle pixels, he seeing the red hexagon tab appear saying he died, and the last feeling he had, was a sharp quick pain as the NerveGear destroyed his brain.

[OOC- item given to Mayonaka]

Item:

Amulet of Hoya

Description: A necklace given to Grim from Etheral as a gift at Grims wedding, he wears this around his neck at all times to see the the two names forever engraved in its form. Grim X Yureka.

[OOC- Time of death, 9:17 PM, Central Time: Wedsnday, September 17/ 2014. Cause of death: Suicide.]

I gave a weak smile, holding back tears, and caught the item that he threw towards me. I turned the necklace in my hand and rubbed my hand over the engravings. It was his and Yureka's special gift. I looked up from it and saw Grim leaning backwards, falling from the ledge. I ran towards him and reached my hand out to catch him but by the time I got there he had already descended, bursting into millions of pixels. GRIM! I shouted hysterically on the top of my lungs as the tears I held back flooded down my cheeks. I looked through blurry eyes at remains of Grim floating through the sky, the last of him. I sunk to my knees and clutched the necklace in my hands, refusing to ever let go until I found Yureka for Grim.

[OOC- item recieved from Grim]

Item: Amulet of Hoya

Description: A necklace given to Grim from Etheral as a gift at Grims wedding, he wears this around his neck at all times to see the the two names forever engraved in its form. Grim X Yureka.