[PP-F4] "Your sword, your heart, and your hand."

He stopped when she explained the predicament to him, and his lips set in a thin line. Alkor let his arms drop and scratched at the back of his head. "And you think she made it this far?" He asked, not wanting to infer the worst case scenario, but failing to mask the possibility from his thoughts. From what she's telling me, if the girl did somehow survive this long, then I doubt she's collected herself well enough to get this far. But, anything's possible, I guess.

"...sorry, that came out wrong," he said hurriedly, wanting to quickly assuage her worry about her friend possibly dying. "What I mean is, this is the fourth floor, you know? She sounds like the type who might prefer to play it safe."

He reached up and opened his menu. "Do you have her on your friend's list? Have you tried using the search function?" He knew it was probably a stupid question; if she had any of those resources, she had no doubt exhausted them. It was highly probable that they'd split up in the very beginning and never gotten each other's contact information.

That made this entire prospect like searching for the needle in a very large haystack. "Well... I guess I should just focus on our search here and now, instead of worrying you about this stuff."