SP-F4) Feeding the Enemy

Rue sat on the bench in the middle if a snow storm on floor four. Then looking at the beginning of town she noticed a NPC. This NPC was a wandering one giving quests. It was a weird looking gypsy. She put up her cloak and walked over to the woman. Hello. I said to the gypsy. Hello she replied. Would you maybe have a quest worthy of a player like me? Sure do she said giving her a piece if meat. Find a monster and tame it with this piece of meat and it will become yours.

Thanks! I said leaving her. Rue then walked out of town and decided to head into the dungeon on top of a snowy mountain. She put the meat in her inventory and began to walk up the mountain. She then seen monster in her way. And frozen Tusked boar. She took her knife and got ready to fight.

Rue 15/15

Frost boar 10/10

3 base damage

OOC I'm attacking again and then switching all that.

Rue once again felt her blade build up with energy. This time at maximum. Her blade seemed to move for her one second she was ten feet away. The next she was striking at the boar a turquoise blade slicing at its side. She hit her knife ripping through its side.

Rue 12/15

Boar 5/10