[PP-F8] Summer End Ball EVENT (PM for Inivite)

"Man what a drag, all these people, I mean, yeah this is my first time on floor 8, and its not what I expected." "Geez I hope this place gives me at least some kind of remotely possible entertainment." I thought as I watched all the people around me wander this maze like system, this was such a drag, but something could be fun. And with the luck I have I may even gain a few levels. May even get a few mats and or items while im here, anything is possible in SAO, as I watched as many people here had couples, this was pathetic, they all were happy and had smiles, as I was stuck with this emotionless doll of a face.

My red jeacket was the one thing that made me stand out, for I had changed into my Battle clothes before I came here, the one clothes I like the look and feel to, a red leather coat with many straps and buckles and a balck undershirt fitted with a silver zipper, a pair of fingerless black leather gloves, a black Hakama, and a pair of black leather mIlitaty combat boots. I looked around and began to enter the first portion of the maze and found 4 doorways I could go into. This was going to be a lovely little adventure.

[OOC- Monsters HP if any appear. Floor level X 2 = 16 HP.]

[OOC- Craft Roll 4: No monsters spawned.]

Battle Attire (Ragna the Bloodedge top and pants; Cosplay)

» Red Leather Coat with many straps and buckles and a balck undershirt fitted with a silver zipper

» Fingerless Black Leather gloves

» Black Hakama

» Black Leather MIlitaty Combat Boots