[PP-F1] Teaching the Absentminded (Mayonaka, Pepper)

((Post order: Oske, Mayonaka, Pepper))

“Okay, we’re going to train today,†Oske told her daughter as they walked out of Starting City. It would be the safest place to show Pepper how to fight. All day, she and Pepper had been talking about it, but Pepper had been so absent-minded about it. “So, first we wait for something to spawn.â€

Oske stepped out on the field, and a boar spawned with beady red eyes. She unsheathed her sword.

“Now, we… Pepper, is any of this getting to you?†Oske glanced to the side, where she saw another player sleeping. She squinted, unsure if it was actually a player or an NPC. She paused, then turned back to the boar. “Now, Pepper… Pepper?â€

Pepper absentmindedly wandered around, completely ignoring Oske as she spoke to her. Pepper slowly approached the player who had fallen asleep on the field. She unsheathed her short sword and poked the player with it. Hearing Oske call her name, she ignored it and continued to poke the player. “Hey, wake up!†she said. She then got an idea. Her eyes darkening, she now circled the player in attempts to pretend to be a PKer. “Look out, I’m going to get you!â€

“P-Pepper!†Oske gasped, nearly shrieking. She ignored the boar and rushed over to Pepper, scooping her up. “You can’t just do that. It’s very rude.â€

She looked over at the player, setting the very irritated Pepper down and peering at her. “I’m so sorry, miss. I hope she didn’t bother you too much…†Oske said quietly, silently shooting Pepper a glare. She then turned back to the player, hoping that Pepper didn’t disturb her too much.

I moaned in my sleep when the young girl poked me with the blade of her sword, she was lucky she didn't do any damage to me. My eyes fluttered open and closed when I heard the small voice telling me to wake up. I dissmissed it completely and turned to my side; trying to fall asleep again. When the voice grew louder, threatening to "get me," my eyes shot open and I pounced on my feet, holding my weapon towards the little girl. Shocked at the young age, I lowered my sword and gave a confused look. Then a woman came behind her and half scolded her, half talked to me. She apologized for her actions which made me even more confused. N-no, she didn't...bother me...she scared me a little I must admit. I said and nervously eyed the girl, hoping she wouldn't come out of no where and try to stab me to death.

Pepper smiled at the player, excited but not very mysterious. She just wanted to play, really. Pepper pushed past Oske and peered closely at the player’s face. “Hi, I’m Pepper!†she exclaimed cheerfully. “That’s my Mommy. What’s your name?â€

Pepper had put away her sword, however she didn’t notice the boar creeping up behind her. As she turned, the boar bumped her from behind and she fell right onto the ground, losing 1 point of health.

Boar: 2/2

Pepper: 8/9

"Pepper!" Oske gasped. She turned to peer at the boar, her eyes blurry with rage after her daughter had been so rudely attacked. Oske activated her acrobatics skill, jumping into the air and bouncing off the tree to charge up a sword art. However, it was far too overkill. She shot herself over the boar and furiously stabbed the ground a few meters away from it. She blushed nervously, watching as Pepper got up. She got ready to attack the boar, a little better this time hopefully.

Hi..Pepper? I'm Mayonaka, it's very nice to meet you.I said with a childish tone and sat up. From the way she just acted I knew that she wasn't harmful, just playing with me and having fun. I gasped when the girl suddenly was attacked by a boar from behind her. How did I not see that!? Having no time to pull out my best sword, I reached for my started one along my back and dashed forward without thinking. The sword now weightless in my hand, I pierced straight through the boar, causing it to let out a squeal and dissipate in pixels.

Mayonaka 29/29

Pepper 8/9

Boar 0/2 DEAD!

{-2 Damage}

“I could’ve taken care of the boar myself,†Pepper said in a pouty tone, crossing her arms. She ran over to Oske and hugged her, glancing back at the girl who had been lying on the ground. She then let go of Mommy and ran over to Mayonaka. “Wanna play with us? We’re playing a game! It’s the kill the boar game, I think.â€

“Pepper, it’s hardly a game,†Oske sighed. “I’m Oske, by the way. This little ‘bottle of joy’ is just too excited.â€

She walked over and pat Pepper’s head, then glanced off into the distance. A few boars were grazing, and she could see two butting their heads. “I was just trying to show her how to fight… If only I were a little better at my job. I'm not the best at fighting, aha... I'm more into defense."

She looked at her own armor, which was skillfully made.

I smirked at the little girl named Pepper and put my sword back into it's sheath on my back. A game huh? That's sounds pretty fun! I said with a cheerful smile to the young girl and trying not to scream into nothingness at Kayaba, the creator of the game for making her suffer. Weather she knew it of not, this game she was playing was a matter of life and death, of course I couldn't bring myself to tell her that. If she thinks it's game, which in part it is, then a game I will make! I thought and focused my attention to Oske. I'm willing to help her if you would like..I'm a decent level and I've had tons of fighting experiences! My eyes glimmered at the thought of helping Pepper out.