[PP-F4] Reunited {Mikaria, Caelam}

Mikaria takes a step into the deep, cold snow. Automatically met by thousands of snowflakes making her vision a bit blurry. Though she had a jacket on, accompanied by some snow boots... It had been super cold regardless. With teeth obviously chattering from the weather... She continued to trudge onward hoping to find something worth wild, able to make up for the time spent in the cold and wet weather. "H--Hello?" She asked the surroundings as they continued to be swaying along with the wind.

"S---So-o Co--ol-l-d" She spoke. Knowing that this floor might not be the best place to be in. It might be a floor, But it was super cold... She knew that their was most likely some sort of creature or animal watching her.. Probably being prey to an animal, was quite scary to know. Though she regardless tried her best to continue forward. The weather continuing to make her super cold. Finding shelter would be fairly hard to do out here. It would be a strange feeling knowing that she couldn't find all the important stuff she needed. But at least she had some basic food and the ability to attempt to make a shelter in this harsh, cold weather.

[OOC- PM me if you think it needs revising in any way.]

The cold was a bitter thing, and the wind cut through his clothes like a knife, but the snow sparkled and gleamed and the snowflakes danced as they fell, and Caelam wandered the fields with a look of quiet content. Virtual or no, there was beauty in this game. Some part of his mind nagged at him, insisting a return to his efforts to escape, but was it really so long to stop and take a breath? To enjoy the spectacle? He decided he'd pined for a return to reality long enough. For now at least, this was his life. His hand stretched out, palm up, and when a stray snowflake landed upon it his fingers clenched tightly.

He glanced back at the trail of footprints he'd left in the snow and sighed. Vapor curled upward as his breath froze in the frigid air. Hunching his shoulders against the wind, Caelam continued his solitary march. It seemed to him that hours passed this way, the icy gale and snowfall constant during his trek. His thoughts roamed freely, wandering back to his decision to finally leave the town of beginnings and his mission with Alkor. A fond smile bowed his lips. He'd come a long way since then, but the road ahead was longer still. Just like now, it was all about putting one foot in front of the other.

"H--Hello?" Caelam stopped in his tracks. The voice was faint in the wind that at first the youth thought he'd imagined it, but then he caught sight of her, a lone figure amid the falling snow. Frowning, he moved closer and then halted once more, tucking his hands in his pockets.

His pale gaze studied her intently. There was something almost familiar about her, but in the driving snow he could barely make out her features. "Hello." He replied simply.

Hearing the reply that had seemed to echo throughout the air... She looked back seeing a dark figure watching her. Who was it? Only time could tell... They, surrounded by different shapes and sizes of trees. The long branches of the trees had swayed and rocked with the wind. It was strange but... By the way the figure had spoken.. seemed so familiar. "D--Do you know y-your w-way around here?" She asked. Not wanting to meet before they actually managed to get to safety. The surroundings seemed so fascinating. Millions of white objects fluttering down from the virtual clouds in the sky... It seemed so real... How would you guess what it was virtual if you didn't know you were in the game?

Mikaria stared at the virtual being for a moment... Teeth still chattering from the cold breaths she would take in..."I--I'm so-orry that I haven't r--really intro--duced myself yet.." She spoke softly. The wind merely carrying the words she spoke at this point. Though she wanted to get to safety first, she introduced herself. With her username however instead of merely throwing her Real Life name about. "I--I'm M-Mikaria.." She managed to sputter out surprisingly enough. She hoped that she wasn't introducing herself to someone weird.. But somehow he seemed strangely familiar. How? She would be surprised herself if she knew.

'Is it really that cold?' Caelam asked himself, taking note of the woman's constant stuttering. Perhaps she had some form of speech impediment. His pale eyes continued to watch her, inquisitive and unblinking. She seemed scared, and maybe lost. So what was she doing on Floor Four? To see someone with her disposition outside the Town of Beginnings was strange to say the least.

Her question pulled him from his musings. "Around here? No; this is my first time on this floor, actually" That much was true. It was also the highest floor he'd been to, but he didn't mention that. Part of him was suspicious of the girl; tales of player killer's masquerading as low-leveled innocents were plentiful, the bane of many the unwary user. If it was a ruse, then it was a good one. The woman didn't look capable of harming a digital fly.

A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as the woman introduced herself. "Hello M-M-Mikaria." His tone was light, mocking, but friendly enough, though his eyes remained icy and untouched. "I'm Caelam. If you're lost, the nearest town is only about a mile that way," He said, pointing.