[SP-F1] Crafting and Material Hunting (COMPLETE)

With a stumble, Oske found herself surrounded by roses. She took a deep breath, looking for a good rose to start with. She was only going to search for roses for a little while, because she didn’t want to waste all her time. She leaned down and picked her first rose, and was pricked. Not only that, but it was a dead rose with rusty metal. She let out an irritated sigh, dropping it to the ground.

Reward: None

Oske: 24/31 !Poisoned! (-2 for 1 turn)

(Searching will last for 4 more turns)

Oske finally was able to breathe again once the poison cap was gone. She pushed her way past the flowers that were rotten, searching for a better one. It seemed that a lot of them were rusty, as no one seemed to take care of them. She wondered what she could do for them... maybe oil them? They needed oil rather than water, seeing as they were metallic flowers. She couldn't seem to find any good flowers.

Oske: 22/31

(3 more search turns)

Oske reached forward, suddenly plucking a perfect flower. It was lovely, stiff, silvery, and also pink. She wanted a few more, though. She continued to search for roses, as having more materials was always good for her. She wondered if she should open up her shop again... perhaps open a new one. Maybe when the new floors were cleared, she'd open one up there.

Reward: 1 Silver Rose

Oske: 22/31

(2 more search turns)

With a trip and a thump, Oske fell face-first into a bush of dying roses. Her nose crinkled up, and she let out an annoyed shout as she pulled a thorn out of her cheek. "Great. Just freaking great..." she sighed, wiping her face and watching her health go down even more. "Why does everything hate me today!?"

Oske: 21/31

(1 more search turns)

"Yes!" Oske gasped. She plucked a single rose from the rotten bush that looked perfect. After examining it, however, she realized that the underside was rusty. "Well, crap."

Oske put the flower back down. "Why is this place so... dead?" she wondered. She looked at the lone flower she successfully found, and sighed. She then turned and noticed a path leading down through the forest. Walking through the woods, she froze. Before her was a lovely little house, but it was in rustic conditions. It was a shop, probably an NPC one. She quickly pushed the door open.

(Search ended)

Inside, there was an NPC. She was bustling about and working, and when Oske opened her door, she gasped. “Oh, dear! It’s been so long since I’ve had visitors,†the NPC woman said. Oske paused. “I haven’t tidied the place up… Here! Have a cup of tea!â€

Before Oske knew it, she was sitting on a couch in this NPC woman's house, sipping tea and eating a very dry cookie. The woman sat across from Oske. "My name is Miss Merry. What can I do for you?"

"O-oh, um, I just saw this house and thought it was abandoned," Oske confessed. "I was just curious. This rose garden... is it yours?"

"No," the woman said. "I just care for it. I haven't had much time recently, though, so it's not... in a great state."

"Oh, ah, um..." Oske murmured. She wanted to agree, but that would be rude. "Well, I should be going. I have to make a sword... hopefully it'll come out good with what I found."

"Hmm?" the woman said. "What did you find?"

"Oh, I hope you don't mind, I picked some of your roses." Oske began to blush.

"That's quite alright, deary," Miss Merry explained. "I happen to have a smithy in the back. My husband uses it from time to time. You're welcome to use it..." Oske began to smile. "If you pay 200 col."

"I can use a Smithy free back in Starting City," Oske objected. The woman paused, tilting her head.

"I don't have to let you leave, you know. And I really DO need Col..." Miss Merry began, her eyes darkening. She then smiled sweetly. “You wouldn’t want that tea to be poisoned, would you?â€

Oske gulped. She saw no purple cap on her health bar, but… She didn’t want to feel the poison again. “It’s not, is it?†she asked nervously. Miss Merry chuckled. “Oh, perhaps you could pay me the Col and you’d find out?â€

Oske quickly handed over the Col. The NPC woman laughed. “Just kidding! No poison. But you can use my Smithy now.â€

Oske growled, then stood up and stormed to the back. She threw on her apron and equipped her hammer. She then threw the stupid rose into the furnace.

After a few bashes with her hammer, the sword came into shape. Oske stared. She then checked the stats, and cursed. "Why does Pepper get the good sword!? I wanted a good sword! Augh!"

Item: Roselyn Short Sword

Quality: Perfect

Shop: ??? (crafted in NPC house, F1)

Description: A shortsword with a pink hilt and curved designs all over it and spikes on the side of the blade. +1 Accuracy, +2 Damage

Crafting Hammer: +1 Crafting

Rank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

(ROLEPLAY COMPLETE)