«Wil you die tonight?»

Description: In a scary house lies a lt of NPC thieves....It is your job to take them on. There are also a of > in the house, which have 5 HP each and deal 2 attack per post. They travel in packs of three. Here is the description of the house:

This large house looks fairly modern and is in poor condition. The interior is done in colors that remind you of the night sky. The yard is small and is severely overgrown. Also, its owners have a record of eventually beginning to act in strange and erratic ways.

I would like you to discover the house and bring me atleast 5 of the metal <>. Here is it's description:

This metal is iridescent gray in color and does not oxidate. It is very soft when solid and melts at 3465 degrees Kelvin. It is a good conductor of electricity and an average conductor of heat. It is extremely toxic and is usually considered worthless, untill people discovered it's toxic powers.

Also, you may bring me 3 <> if you like.

Aid Allowed: Yes

Rewards: Nothing

Repeatable: Yes