[PP-F1] Starting Out (Sachi and Hi no Raito)

[OOC- The time in this thread will be directly after Kayaba's message]

My eyes widened in shock at the red cape as it disappeared from the sky full of warning signs. I wasn't sure I was comprehending what the man named Akihito Kayaba had just said. He said that I was now no longer able to log out, along with the ten thousand other players, thus trapping me in the world of Sword Art Online. This terrible man also said that if we die in the game...we die in real life...How could this be? Am I really going to die here... I thought with frozen, unblinking eyes at the ground. Suddenly I heard blood curdling screams and cries behind me and felt a pressure against my back. I was pushed to the ground and no one seemed to care because they all trampled over me. Players stepped all over me, running in all directions and causing pandemonium. There was no open time for me to get up so slowly as players ran, I lost all of my will and laid unconscious on the ground.

He stared at the man in the sky just like everyone else. It was simply a sight to see with the virtual prowess of the man himself.. the creator, Akahito Kayaba. He simply marveled at the details of the mans work. It wasn't before long though, he heard the words of chaos echo over the loud speaker and into their ears. After the announcement, screams and cries were heard from a vast majority of the crowd. He looked down at himself and stared at the people in bewilderment. They weren't the avatars they had selected. He blinked several times at the sudden application of his own face in a game.

He couldn't stay focused at the thought that his own face was being used. He had seen someone go down in the crowd and not emerge back up to the human surface. His hands started to push away players who were running at him and he shouted." Move it! Outta the way!" He pushed forth and made way toward the young girls spot that had fallen before earlier. He shoved and pushed people out of the way of him as he crouched down. One arm slid underneath her small frame and up she went into his arms. He hoisted her in a cradled position pushing his way through the crowd. His aqua eyes scanned and met an alley way that no one was going to.

Somehow, he managed to get to the place where he wanted to with minimal effort and damage. He slumped to the wall of the alley way with her in his arms and now in his lap. The screams of people and crying of people were deafening and horrendous to listen to as he winced at the sounds of them. He locked his eyes upon those around him but made sure she was safe. He didn't want her to be injured any more than she may already have been. "It'll be okay.." He whispered in a hushed tone trying to keep the girl close.

When the screaming subsided from the area, he ventured to gaze at the end of the alley way. He didn't exactly move his body but more just his head. A few stragglers here and there but majority had fled to other spots and others to either try to log out or die from something. He bit down his lower lip and gazed down at the girl behind his blonde hair." Hello? Are you okay?" He would try to get a response out of this girl. " Do something.. I need to know if your okay." He stated out of concern.

My eyes blinked open slowly with confusion as I tilted my head upwards. I saw a pair of blue eyes staring at me through blonde hair, it was weird because I didn't know how he got there in the first place. What... I thought, but accidentally said it out loud without filtering my speech. I also noticed that he was holding me, which made my cheeks burn red. Instead of moving, which would have been the right thing to do, I froze. With the exception of my shaking hands I stopped moving at stared at the stranger with wide eyes.

A sigh of relief was heard as he relaxed his grip on the poor girl. It must of seemed awkward at first but the thoughts of someone in pain overcame that powerful fear. He slowly eased her to his side and smiled. " You have me a heart attack when I saw you go down." He stretched his cramped body and let out a tired breathe. They had been sitting like that for awhile. He was just relieved that the girl wasn't dead and that he could do at least something about it.

He couldn't help but see her turn red and he spoke in a soft voice. " Nothing happened.. I sat here watching you for a couple hours. I assumed you passed out and hit your head. I just wanted to make sure you were okay before anything really." He offered a smile to her and blew some blonde hair out of his face. " I'm..." He contemplated his real name for a moment but didn't say it." Hi no...." He would just speak his user name for now." I figure might as well introduce myself since we were together for a couple hours." He offered a hand to her hoping she would accept it.

I tensed up when he moved me to the ground, I had no idea what was happening. I-I..Thank you...B-but, when you said I went down, w-what do you mean? I said without making eye contact with him. I put my back against the building and hugged my knees to my chest. With a swift motion I moved the piece of my dark blue chopped hair and replied slowly. Sachi.

The girl was scared. He moved his hand away and looked up at the darkened skies." You were trampled." He shrugged as he pressed his head on the back of the wall. "When the panic came, you looked like you were pushed to the ground. So I came to get you from the struggle." He glanced over at her." So, Miss Sachi...I hope you're okay. I'll stay a bit longer until you feel better." He mentioned. His gaze returned to the sky and he sighed." This sucks.. I really hope this is a sick joke and it's apart of an event or something." He managed to mutter.

My eyes widened at the events he spoke of. I stood up slowly and bowed to Hi no with a very embarrassed look on my face. I'm in your debt, if you are speaking the truth then I t-thank you for saving me...I'm s-sorry for thinking otherwise Hi no! I squeaked out quickly and bowed over and over again, hoping he would accept my apology and gratitude. I wasn't the type of person who wouldn't admit to their mistakes, I knew I was in the wrong here.

Watching her a moment and he tilted his head hearing her words. What did she think? His face turned a slight red tinge and he shook his head and waved his hands at her. " It's okay! I swear on my life I just held you safely!" He looked down then back up at her." But I can see why you would think that just waking up. " He said with a light smile." I was just being a good person that's all. And you don't have to be in my debt. Let's just be friends okay ?" He spoke in a cheery tone hoping she would accept .

Again my cheeks flushed red as I straightened my back to stand. What did he think I thought?! I nervously pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and looked at Hi no. I didn't notice it before he he was taller than me, and of course I saw he had blonde hair. Well, if were friends then...would it be okay if I knew what your opinions are? O-on this game of course...I mean, could we r-really die here? My eyes looked into his with a serious determination to them. If Hi no is my first friend in this game then I should get to know him!

He slowly stood up and looked down at her. Yes he had been indeed taller than the small girl and he nodded slightly. "I don't want to find out. I'd rather not test the theory and live to see the end with everyone and be with my family again." He would simply look at her. Hand would swipe open the menu and look for the friends option. He located her and isolated her name sending her a message for a friend request. His aqua eyes would look at her and he would speak softly to her. " What is yours? Do you think its a death game?" He would inquire to her. He was happy to be getting a long with someone this quickly as opposed to going out in the world unknowing of anyone.