[PP-F1] Nervous? (Sachi and Crow)

I opened my HUD and with a shaking hand clicked the inventory button. From there I found my starter weapon and equipped it. I gripped my hands tight around the starter spear that appeared in my hands. My lips made a thin line, not a smile nor a frown on my face. You can DO this Sachi...Don't freeze up like last time! I gave myself a mini pep talk then approached a small boar. My stomach started to twist into knots as it turned my way and cocked it's head at me. The littler boar squealed with excitement of new prey and charged at me. I squeaked in terror and held my spear in front of me as I tried to defend myself against the tiny thing.

Sachi 4/5

Boar 3/3

A blur of violet filled the air as Crow was standing on a hill on floor one, he was in the fields trying to get some training in before he headed off to do some solo playing. As his Ice blue eyes catches something in the distance, a player, and a boar, the player seemed to be a young woman, and she was having trouble. Crow rushed to her as fast as he could, as he drew his Rapier out and charged at the Boar, "Villinous Tripe, fall before my blade!!" He yelled as he jumped and thrusted his Rapier at the NPC monster.

Edit:

As Crows Rapier struck its target, he sent the boar flying donw into the ground as he rolled and slide and held his Rapier vertical to his body, "Thou dare'eth harm a fare maiden, thou shall perish here and now by my sword." He said as he refered to the boar, he pointed his sword at the monster and gave it a cold stare. His eyes still there Ice blue, as his Violet colored hair danced in the breeze, and he wnet into his fencing stance, ready to help this girl, "Fret not, for I am here to help you." He said as he gave her a reasuring look and walked next to her, going back into his fencing stature.

Other Player (Unknown to Crow)

Sachi: 4/5

Party

Crow: 9/9

[Rolled a 6: Hit: One base Damage.]

[Plus one from skill level (OHR)]

[Total Damage: 2; Towards Boar.]

Enemy

Lone Boar: 1/3 (-2)

I heard shouting behind me, and turned immediately to see another player coming fast with his sword. He miraculously landed his rapier through the boar without a second thought, nor any harm to himself. I smiled lightly knowing that he was here to help...but frowned again at the thought. Stop being so weak and take care of yourself! This is your life! I scolded myself and threw myself forward, stabbing my spear through the boar as it's squeal transfered to a shattering sound. I saw tiny blue triangles float into the sky. Forgetting the other player's presence I let out a deep sigh of relief.

Sachi: 4/5 HP

Boar: 0/0 HP, died.

Seeing the Boar burst into a million little pixels, Crow gave a smile as he fancly sheathed his Rapier and looked at the young woman, "Are you okay?" He said as he looked at her and saw here HP was down one point, he wanted to help but had no potions or anything to aid her. "You imbesile, why are you never prepared?" He yelled in his head at himself as he walked up to her, his once Ice blue eyes altered to their Diamond blue color. And he gave her a worried gaze, "You seem like you need some aid, may I be so forth right and ask to accompany you miss?" He said as he was not realizing he was speaking in his formal and elegant tone voice, and he didn't care at this point. As he looked around for anything that could help this young woman gain EXP.