[PP-F4] A Cold Night for Snow (Shi & Black-White)

The night was cold, the air bitter, snippy and spitfull, as Shi wandered the stary night filled sky, he was in the coat Grim gave him, his coat now. As he had all the gear he obtained from the mysterious man equipted on him, he was just wandering aimlessly right now, as he always did. When he finally didn't care and collasped on the ground near the fountain, and laided in the snow, his breathe materializing with each hot breathe he exhauled. As he felt the cold snow beneath his skin, his face still wearing the mask, the one that hide his face, he would be with a nonchalaunt look and it quickly turned into a frown. "It's all pointless, what point do I have here?" He said as he stayed in his face down position on the ground.

"It sure is cold today I wonder what I can find to do today?" she says to herself shivering slightly when she notices a person (Or just a whole outfit she wasn't really sure) laying on the ground. Walking up to the person she crouches down in front of them and asks. "Hey are you okay? You appear to be lying in the snow and i'm sure you don't want to catch frost bite trust me on that ze!" I talk smiling the whole time and wait for a response from the strange person.

A voice, a voice it what Shi heard, he didn't pay no mind to it, but he did respond, "inconsequential, i don't care about that, nor does it work here." He said as he slowly rose from the ground and stood up, standing at 6'5, he looked down, his red-orange or hell orange eyes were gleaming at the person in front of him, from under a hood of never ending darkness. He turned his head and began walking again, his stance was somewhat staggered, as he stummbled around again, his body and head hurting as he was doing non-stop solo training.

"I won't become a killer, I won't become afraid, I will become stronger." "Even if I have to be alone." He said to himself as he walked to a building and leaned against it, as he slid down again and was looking up a tthe sky, he turned, his back against the wall as he hazed at the sky, his entire head shaded in a pitch black color, only his eyes seeping through.

Speaking to herself "Really I didn't know that there is no frostbite here? Maybe I should lay down in the snow sometime as well!" Then finally realizing that the person wandered off she starts looking around till she sees you leaning against a building. "Hey wait up!" She says as she runs over to you. "Why did you run off like that? You could have at least told me if we were going somewhere else ze!" She thinks for a sec and comes up with something else to say. "Could you tell me your name so I will have something better to call you by other than stranger?" she tilts her head at you being genuinely curious/nosy.

Shi looked up, as everyone he met asked his name, for he had all his info set to private so no one would be able to find out who he was. Shi sighed as he looked down at her, his hell-orange eyes peering through the blackness of the hood, as he spoke, "Raiden for now." He said as he was suing his Alias, he never wanted people to know his avatar name nor did he care for people to know anything about him. He just sat there, his arms in his pockets ad he closed his eyes and felt to cold air cling to his face, and the bitter snap of the wind make his skin crawl in the way he liked.

"It must be cool to have a name that means lightning. I think.." Looking away for a bit she realizes one thing. "I haven't said my name yet have I, my name is Marisa or Marisa Kirisame either name is fine with me ze!She grins again after saying her name. Since her settings are not set to private you can tell that her name above her head is entirely different than the one she just gave but she either doesn't know that or just doesn't care about it.

Shi didn't open his eyes he just sat there with his coat still covering his face, and he responded in a slightly mono toned voice, "Sure... I guess." He said as he kept all his emotions bottled down and under control, as he stood up and began to walk away again, he needed to find a place to rest, other than the Inn which was getting quite boring and lame. As he walked up to the fountain, he laided down and made his body parallel to the hard concrete and he looked up again, as he stared at the star, "Like Diamonds, they shine, they glitter, never to be dimed, they shine with a brightness and beauty." He said as as he was quite tired and not caring wht he said, a small poem he made in the few seconds of looking up, and he closed his eyes once again.

Seeing him walk over to the fountain and laying down close to it again she walks over and plops herself down next to him. "So what has you so depressed and tired if you wouldn't mind me askin?" she says sounding curious and concerned (mostly just curious) as she continues to stare at the strange person still following him around the place.

As Shi rolled over and turned his back to her, he didn't respond for the longest time, as he didn't want to tell her but he decided to tell her half given information. "I am not depressed, I just don't like to show my emotions, and to answer your second question is this." "I train." Thats all he said to her, leaving much to ask, but he would most likely just give her more half spoken info, as he laided there, he dragged his hand along the suface of water in the fountain. "Drip drip, we fall like rain, drip drip, like our tears." He said again as he was reciting more of his strange poems, today was a day he usually wouldn't act like this, but he was tired and exhausted so he kinda figured that out instantly.

Hearing his responses she was slightly surprised for a few seconds then laughed to herself slightly."Sorry about that it's just there are a few people that I know that would be so jealous of you right now." I stop laughing and start to act more serious. "Isn't it bad to not show how you really feel to others? I mean look at me I came to this place after hearing about it on the news and how it was dangerous to play it!" I say the second part happily than start to sound slightly sad. "I do think now and again if it was a good idea to join the people here... But I was just so curious I couldn't really resist coming here." I start laughing nonchalantly.

"No." He responded, just ine word is all he gave her, as he never once turned around or mived he just laided there motionless and doll like. As he was not wanting much to do, he was in a rut with trainng and a day of relaxtion was going to be good for him, as he yawned abit and stretched. He finally got up and did a backflip and stood up, as he then walked some more through the town, as he knew his "shadow" would follow him, at least she wasn't like that one kid he met, the one that was a total creeper. Trying to make him go into a hut in a dark alley-way, not a pleasent combo if one may add.

Walking beside him she notices people that are staying a good distance away and are trying to look the other way from them. "Raiden-san, I think people are scared of me or something..." she says pointing at the all the people avoiding them. "I wonder why? Is it how I act, look or something else..?" She says as she starts thinking deeply on why people would be avoiding 'her' as she continues to follow the real reason why.

Shi looked at them all and knew it wasn't her they were talking about, it was him, as he turned his head slightly he looked with the perifial part of his vision. "It's not you it's me, or rather this coat there trying to avoid." He said as he did some research about Grim, and he found some interesting info, he use to come to his floor alot and drink at tha same tavern Shi had once visited. He also heard that Grim use to start alot of bar fights and many people feared who ever wore this coat, as Shi sighed, "Grim, your an interesting character." He though to himself, as he walked some more along the stone scaled sidewalk.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at Shi/Raiden with a curious look on her face. "Why would they want to avoid a coat.?" After thinking a bit she says excitedly and with a seemingly knowing. "it's cursed isn't it, how did that happen, why are you wearing a cursed jacket, do you think I could have it, and now that I think about it why do you seem to always have that mask on, is it cursed as well raiden-san?" She fired off question after question without a pause as she talked to him seeming to think she knew the reason.