[OP-F2](Breaking the Unbreakable) Rock'n'Roll (Complete)

"Oh..." Keith hung his head in disappointment when his idea was turned down. "...Well... Let's keep moving then..." Keith kept walking and Startorious looked up at him with a, 'You alright bro?' expression.

Garou put his head down as well, sorry to see Keith so sad. He pulled it back up and stopped walking suddenly. "Alright, I'll make a deal with you- the three of us (you know, you, Clarence, and I) will party up for an extended time and then if we find someone else cool enough to join I'll start up a guild." He smiled to Keith as they got to sight-distance of their destination- a town on a grassy stretch of rock.

Atlus slowly approached the massive rock. 'This is some sort of joke right? How are we supposed to get around this dumb boulder?'. Atlus crossed his arms and glared at the boulder. Atlus brought back his leg for a kick "Take this, ya stupid rock!" and kicked the boulder with all his might, immediately knocking him over on his bottom. 'Ahh crap, maybe I should come back with more people' Atlus turned around, and began walking back to the previous town 'Maybe they sell TNT at this town...'

Keith bit his lower lip with excitement and began to jump around. "Heck yeah Garou! We're gonna take SAO by the horns and come out as champions! Now this is happening!" Startorious made small roars of excitement as Keith ran around.

He laughed at Keith's burst of excitement, feeling that it was a bit contagious. "If Death wants to take us, it'll have to take us screaming, kicking, and slaughtering monsters!" They made it to the quiet town filled mostly with busy NPCS, talking, working, or just generally living. "Alright, Keith! I'll have you find where you want to eat!"

The boy struck his foot down as he gave a funny face like he just saw a ghost. Garou's nose twitched rhythmically for a solid five seconds before he tore down the town's path. Sticky buns!!! Garou left Keith in his dust, the chains on his body doing nothing to hold back his pursuit for goodies. The boy skidded on his heels and turned a corner, reaching a sweets restaurant. He waited there patiently for Keith to catch up, his whole body aching for food.

Keith dashed after him and saw a sign on the front window of the sticky roll shop. "Onii-Chan! It says if you can eat the biggest roll they have, they give you a free lesson of martial arts! This is like two birds with one stone! Er, two rolls with on Garou to be exact!"

Garou laughed with his hands on his hips. "Well, alright then Keith-chan! I better eat that baby like I've never eaten before!" He opened the door for Keith to walk in first then followed behind him. An elderly man stood behind a counter with a smile on his face as he saw the two boys enter the shop. "Good afternoon, sir. I have come to try your martial arts challenge."

The man grinned wide. "So you would like Big Bun, yes?" The old guy had a sort of Chinese accent, and he was dressed in a sort of oriental garb.

"Yeah, there's a big rock in front of the dungeon on this floor, and we don't know how to break it. I guess maybe you can teach me how to use my fists to shatter it..." Garou looked uncertain as he spoke such a thing.

The old man laughed in response. "Noooo way you break boulder with fists. Now eat and me teach you." He went into another room and got out a large sticky bun that was almost half the size of the boulder.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!? THAT BIG!?

Keith looked at the bun and shrugged. "It's a little on the small side, but it should fill you're appetite. Better eat up and then some! Cause' you're future in SAO is riding on this!" Keith shook Garou encouragingly.

Garou rattled as Keith shook him, but he chuckled the shock away nervously. The old man grinned brightly as he patted the humongous piece of food. "First step to breaking big rock is bun." Garou walked over to it and sighed.

"Alright, here goes nothing..." Garou took off his gloves and let the silver chains fall to the floor. He raised an index finger and dragged it across the side of the food, catching almost a handful of frosting on his finger alone. Garou put it in his mouth and felt a sudden pang of hunger down his throat within his stomach. He started eating it, and within an hour he had finished the thing off. Garou was panting, trying to keep all of the bun forced down and not back up. "There... I did it..." The old man clapped at the feat and grinned even wider.

"Congratulations, player! Here! Take this skill, you've earned it!"

EXTRA SKILL OBTAINED: MARTIAL ARTS

Garou sighed, holding back a burp that could've easily been vomit. "Yayyy..." he groaned.

"Now, son. The secret to breaking the boulder is not your fists. It is your feet!" With that, the old man went into his back room, not returning.

He scratched the back of his purple hair as people began to come closer to the boulder around the dungeon. Some of them were close enough to be heard whispering to each other. "Hey, is the dude in chains the werewolf guy?"

"Yeah, I think so. He doesn't look as crazy as they say..."

Werewolf guy? What? Garou growled over in their direction, causing the two closest male characters to jump back and yelp in fright. Hmm... Werewolf... not too bad, actually. The lad was pleased by the fact that he had some sort of reputation growing. Even if it was by stories of horror, apparently. Garou flexed his wrists again, causing his gloves and chains to fall to the ground as usual. He walked up to the boulder and stopped about five feet away from it. He reared his right, booted leg back and

WHAM!!!

He snapped his foot into the lower center of the boulder, kicking it like a football about 10 feet away. The boulder landed and cracked into smaller (but still large) chunks. Garou smiled at Keith and bowed in his directions, immediately reequipping his gloves and chains.

He received the high-five victoriously and grinned wider as a light, dull clap rose from the audience. Some murmurs swept the area, more out of wonder than joy. Garou looked around oddly and took off his hat to scratch his scalp. "Well... I guess that's that... ready to head off?"

Keith nodded as his stomach growled. "Yeah, but first let's go get something to eat! I think all the sticky-bun batter was used on that huge roll you had, I didn't get any!" Keith scrolled down his menu and set a waypoint to a resturaunt on the next floor. "Wanna go grab a bite to eat, Onii-Chan?"

"Well, sure. I'm definitely not hungry, but I guess I could buy you something... little brother." Garou smiled down at Keith, feeling a sensation that he did not recognize. It was warm and bright, similar to that when feeling he got whenever he saw his dog in real life. But this was somewhat more intense, a bond between a member of his same species. It wasn't love, for the boy was definitely heterosexual, but it was a fondness towards his friend.

Garou stepped outwards as the sun began to descend from its apex in the sky. "Come on, lets get something for you to eat."