[PP-F1] Beginning of All Journey's [Moartea & Raining.Rose]

A gentle breeze brewed over the Town of Beginnings, as many people and NPC's were gladly performing the days usual tasks. Chatter filled the air, as a young man was walking through the streets, as he had just recenty aquired his gear, a new outfit and weapon that reminded him of home. The figure looking around with his Slate gray eyes, as his long black hair, kept in a  intricate white headpieces called kenseikan, as he was wearing this when the NerveGear asked for a system protocol for a body scan. The man standing 6'0, as his body was well built, covered by his outfit, a black denim jacket with white T-shirt, a pair of black denim jeans, and a pair of black leather boots. The wind blowing slightly as he yanwed abit, "Well this is a rather dull day for me." He says, his voice echoing throughout the plaza, it rang of a slight Romanian accent, and was rather mature and adult like, he sat down and drew his blade as he examined it.

A Kilij, a Turksih weapon that was similar to the one his father had resting above the fire matle in the main study, the heavy curved blade was a rather plesant sight to see as he sheathed it in its scabbard. As he attached the leather strap to his belt and buckled it together he leaned and felt the hard rugged stone fountain and listened to the water rushing behind him as he sighe. "Hmm... what to do now, I know I can do events and take on missons, but the question is what shall I do for now?" He says again, his voice echoing through the air, as he runned his face, a rather smooth touch he felt, as his chin was rather smooth and quite slim. His features not really what you would call Romanian, but more of a mix between Japan and Romania, as he sometimes confused people with his looks but confused them more with his light Romanian accent. As he sat there and listened to the sound of the wind blowing, the scent of wild flowers filling the air, as he closed his eyes and relaxed for abit until he needed to move.

-Player allowed in only Raining.Rose-

-Clothing Attire-

Black Denim Jacket with white T-shirt

Black Denim Jeans

Black Leather Boots

Rose, being quite indecisive didn't know where she would eat that of lunch. After a bit of wandering, she came over an interesting little shop. She had picked out some sort of jelly doughnut. She sat inside and ate slowly, to savor it. Although it was a game, well, game turned horror-nightmare. She glanced out the window at a nicely dressed man, his dark hair framing his face. She continued to stare as she scanned him with her dark irises. She thought of when she had first met Steel and the others. She thought of how this man looked a bit older than them. Her elbows propped up at the table, she watched his movements in silence.

He seemed lost in deep thought, his face looked of that of a thoughtful person, anyway. Rose shifted in her seat, debating if she would go out and greet him. So far, she hadn't really approached another, they had all been approaching her. So( she stood quietly, her eyes always on him as she exited and walked slowly towards him. She stopped only a few feet away from him, a soft hand on her chest as she decided to actually speak.

{Hello! c:}

The man snapped back into reality by the sound of a femine voice as he turned his head, he saw a young lady standing before him. His Slate grey eyes overlooked her and he gave off a warm smile. "Greetings and salutaions miss." He said as he stood up and had to look down slightly as he was taller than her as he then bowed slightly and bent his right arn at a 45 degree angle and stood back up. "Tis a wonderous day we are having, would not you agree with me madame?" He said again as he was being a gentleman like his foster mother taught him, even if she didn't teach him it he would still be the most polite person you ever met.

His hands now in his pocket, as he was tapping the ground with the tip of his right boot and was in a more relaxed posture than he usually is, but nether the less he clearly was relaxed. Or better to say he was bored and he decided to relax abit, his Kilij resting upon his hip, as the sword clanked abit and he turned his head towards it. "Silnce you, I don't need your imput." He said as he tapped the pummel of the sword, joking abit as he looked back towards the young woman. "So miss, shall we have ourselfs alittle chat, I would like to know you more, for today has been rather dull." "And afterwards maybe we can go for a hunt, or better yet we can talk as we hunt?" "Your choice."  He said as his Romanian accent slightly popped out and he gave her a wamr pleasant smile as the aura he was putting off was rather plesant as well. 

Rode had nodded a small yes to his question about it being a wonderful day, for that was what it was. As the girl listened to the man's speech, she wondered why he was saying all this in he way he did. She only nodded. Was he saying she wasn't dull? She looke up at him. "I... We could hunt an speak" she said politely, he gaze never drifting from his. She held it like a heavy sword in battle. Her fond smile streaching over her face.

"Wonderful, well tally off." He said as he turned and headed towards the field, as he walked through the gates and heard the sound of grass crumble below his feet, he sighed in relief as he ventured on the nearest trail. As he walked for about 3 minutes he turned and saw the young lady next to him and he spoke, "So tell me, may I have your name, Madane is rather rude to call you, even though tis the truth, I would rather like to call you by your name." He said as he came to a hill and treked over it and saw a huge field, full of patches of flowers here and there, many animlas roaming the grounds, boars, and wolf's littered the field and Moartea saw many oportunities to gain EXP. and Mats.

As he turned his head he gave her a grin, his pearl white teeth clashing against his peach coloured lips, which were complimented by a light almost ivory white skin. "So we have may to choose from, your choice on our first victim." He said as he opened his hand and moved it across the sky at the field of monsters to choose from, his other hand placed on the pummel of his Kilij as he wrapped ihs hands around the handle and was about to draw it, when he looked at the young lady waiting for her answer.

Rose was quiet as they made their way there, her eyes only on the ground. She smiled when he spoke, and glanced up at him. "Yes, my name is Rose" she said softly. "And yours?" She asks polity. She glances back up at him. When they reach their destined place, her dark gaze sweeps over the different selection. She honestly didn't care what they would hunt first, but out of the sake of politeness, she smiled and said "maybe a boar" her voice was soft, she wondered if he even heard her. Inaudible, swept away with the wind and spread out for someone else to catch. 

{Sorry, I kind of fell asleep least night. Then I forgot this morning! Sorry! I am here, though.}

"My name is Moartea, a pleasure to meet you Rose, of all the people I have met. you by far have shown me a great deal of respect and I comend you on that." "So a Boar then, a exellent choice Rose." He said as he heard her quite response, but only enough to know what to do next, if she had said anything eise he would have not heard her, his eye scanned the area and locked onto the enemy they were going to kill. As he drew his Kilij, the heavy Turkish blade with a unusal tip slide out of the scabbard and he held it with his left hand, and not his right as he walked towards the pig. As when he got towards the boar, he suddenly dashed at the beast and he swung his blade at the boar and watched as the impact comence.

Edit: As Moartea slashes into the boars flesh, he makes a massive impact, as his sword causes a great amount of damage to the lonely pig. As he hears it yelp and squeels Moartea leaps back and slides next to Rose. "Prepare for combat, I did the work for you, now finish the blasted beast." He said as his Romanian accent rang throughout the air and the Boar rushed at them both.

-Party-

Moartea: 9/9 HP

Rose: 9/9 HP

-Enemy-

Boar: 1/3 HP (-2)

-Moartea's Combat System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt

• Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 9]

[Dealt one base damage plus one extra point of damage to Boar]

[Total Damage dealt: 2]

Rose watched as he rushed it, her eyes widening, as he swung the sword, she watched as it slashed the pig. She backed up a little only to realize she was supposed to be helping. She Flung out her short one-handed pugio dagger, holding it out before her in her right hand, she ran up close to it, then to it's side, stabbing at the shoulders. She didn't falter to fall back, her steps taken carefully as she took the cautious steps back. 

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

The pig had squealed as it died, a small smile trying to pull at the edges of Rose's mouth.

Moartea sheathed his Kilij and gave her a warm gaze, his Slate grey eyes seeimg almost cold like but his aura somewhat warmer and he threw up his hand and gave her a thumbs up. "Exellent work Rose, wonderful performance." "So now off we go, lets see now." Moartea proclaimed as he walked abit befor coming along a wider area and he crossed his arms, ~Hmm... this is going to be somewhat bothersome, not many beasts are roaming the area, so where are the... My god!!~ He quickly turned around as he heard rushling behind him and drew his Kilij, "Rose behind you!" He shouted as he jumped over her and landed behind Rose and was struck by a sneaky wolf, he slide back and held his left hand to her and held his weapon in his right. Showing that he was ambidextrous, he pointed his blade and held his ground as he knew he couldn't do anything since he went defensive, "Rose prepare yourself, I will make this thing pay for pulling such a distastful tatic." He said as he was now rightfully irritated and his tone of voice was rather unplesant and dark toned.

Party-

Moartea: 8/9 HP (-1)

Rose: 9/9 HP

-Enemy-

Wolf: 5/5 HP

• Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice. (-1 to my HP)
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

~How bout you start off the next battle?~

At the alarming call from him, she turned around, only to see him land in front of her. A wolf had been stalking her from behind, her eyes locked on it as she pointed her short blade in it's direction. She didn't care that the man was trying to help her, all she needed to do was rush in...

She suddenly was pushing her way through the grass towards it at a run. Her right arm outstretched as it was the one she held her blade in. She struck at it's muzzle, only to be nipped hard on her own shoulder. 

•  Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.
    • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
    • Rolled a 2 on the d8 dice.
    • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
    • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
    • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Moartea saw Rose charge at the wolf, and struck its snout, but then saw her take a hit as well, he stood up and rushed to her side and then got up as he was somewhat pissed. "Okay you mongrel, you will fall by my blade!" Moartea says as he rushed at the wolf, his heavy sword pulling it's force towards the wolf, as this weapon had a heavier tip than most blades, as there was a larger slant. He Slate grey eyes locked onto the wolf's head, as he wanted to pay the wolf back ten times over for what he did to Rose.

Edit: The Kijil made contact as Moartea slashed down the wolf's snout and ran the blade along the skull of the beast and pulled out as he made the wolf fall to it's chest and it slide a few feet away. He turned quickly and flung his sword into the air and cuaght it with his left hand, and spinning the handguard on the palm of his hand as he jokely looked at the pathetic animal. "Well this is rather fun, never thought I would still have my experience from Romania, this will be rather interesting." He sais as he stopped spinning his blade and held it in his hand reversed style, the blade reaching towards the sky.

-Party-

Moartea: 8/9 HP

Rose: 8/9 HP

-Enemy-

Wolf: 2/5 HP (-2)

-Moartea's Combat System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt

• Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice

-Result-

[Rolled a 9]

[Dealt one base damage plus one extra point of damage to Boar]

[Total Damage dealt: 2]

~You forgot some info from your last post, I correctly added the needed information.~