[OP-F5] Pushing My Limits

I stood in the savannah region of the second floor, feeling pumped and ready for some action. It was time to thrash some monsters. I pulled my headphones up onto my ears and set my music to my favourite playlist: classic rock. A Bon Jovi song started playing, further increasing my motivation. I rocked my head to the guitar riffs as I drew my sword.

~This ain't a song for the broken hearted.~

An angry ox approached me. I gripped my sword even firmer, almost hurting my fingers. "Come and get me, suckers!" I yelled out, getting the attention of even more monsters.

~A silent prayer for faith departed.~

I activated a sword skill and charged at the ox, eliminating it in one movement. I grinned and turned around, seeing another ox approaching.

~And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd, you're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud!~

The ox charged at me and I blocked it with my sword. I kicked it, causing it to stumble backwards. My sword started shining as I activated another sword skill, slashing the ox and dropping its HP to 0. Two more ox approached and I fought them off as well, killing them without using any sword skills.

~It's my life, and it's now or never! I ain't gonna live forever! I just wanna live while I'm alive!~

I kept fighting the monsters, killing them without taking much damage. I fought off more and more, eliminating them each time. Minutes later, I slashed the last one, my sword skill proving too much for it as it dissipated into nothingness. I turned around, no more monsters in sight. Was it that easy? I grunted. "Damn, I guess I need a better grinding spot." The monsters here weren't a match for me and as a result they didn't give very much Experience.

I decided to head for the fifth floor.

I stepped through the teleport gate and came out in the 5th floor. The first thing I noticed was the heat. It reminded me of back home, always super hot and dry. I walked through town for a bit, using some of the Col I had to buy some better gear. I bought some food and supplies, before heading out to explore.

At the edge of the town was desert. Hot sand as far as the eye could see. I grinned, knowing the environment was one that, while different to the other floors, I would be able to handle without much problem. I opened my inventory and changed some of my gear to better suit myself for the desert. I changed to sleeveless light metal armour so that I wouldn't get too hot and equipped a scarf to keep the sand off my face.

I started walking out into the desert, hiking under the blazing sun.