[PP-F4] A Day for Glory (Moartea, Akumu, & Ethereal)

A cold winter day, the clouds rolling overhead, as the snow seemed to dance around the 6'1 tall man who's Slate grey eyes seemed to give off a cold expression. As he scanned the area with them, his long Jet black hair seeming to flutter and grasp at the slight breeze that seemed to come across the floor as this floor was one place most players avoided due to the cold. But not Moartea, reminded him of Romania, and home in Transylvania, as his attire was what kept him warm, and by looking at it, it practicality screamed "Aristocrat". He wore a royal purple calf length leather coat, with gold trim along the outline of his coat, mapping even to the collar and the shoulders. it had two silver buttons located opposite of each shoulder, each one in the position of the shoulder meeting the chest, as the coat had a slight pink section near the outline of his coat, with a silver belt, having many fine details and intricate designs built into the layout. The coat having a built in vest shirt, consisting of a grey frame, with two rows of five silver grey buttons reaching to the base of the vest, lined with black coloring as his coat has two built in leather strips connected to the silver belt that wrap around to the back of his coat, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of metal like boots reaching up to his knees, that have a pink outline with two sets of two white dots on each boot.

As he stood by the fountain, he was rather bored and was looking for some kind of action. as his days usually were either in the forge, or in his bed upstairs. He wanted to train and fight, as this was something he liked to do, his signature sword Fenris. strapped behind his waist, as the sword was far to long to be at his side. The curved unique looking blade reaching 54 in was a monster compared to other ones. While his Magnus Tower Shield, the gold and silver black shield with the demon beast face built into the intricate design was set parallel to his arm, as that was crossed with his other, making sure the shield was facing all who came near him.    

-OOC: Moartea's outfit-

post-3241-0-49890100-1414884631_thumb.jp

Ethereal was walking casually down a nearby path, thinking on the events that had passed in his time here. Many friends such as Grim had passed and equally enemies like Vile and Jester had parted. He was dressed in his usual jagged black armour, created by a collection of the best smith Aincrad had to offer when it was made. He was ready for any and all dangers this had to offer.

daed.jpg

Today was yet another bright and sunny day on floor four. Although the sun was beaming down, no heat transferred into my clothes. I was wearing my usual attire, black pants, white long-sleeve shirt. None of this was visible of course because of my blood red cloak that I never took off due to my face. I was a little less stubborn about my hood being on but since it was snowing I automatically had my reason to keep my face covered. 

My face was trained to the ground as my feet lightly crunched on the snow covered path through the town. Around me were buildings that I didn't really pay attention to, they all looked the same in my eyes. I was so focused on the ground that I didn't notice when I accidentally bumped into another player

Moartea felt a presence bump into him and he looked down to see a young woman standing next to him, as she seemed to be rather focused on the ground and not what was in front of her. Moartea being the gentleman he is kindly smiled to "Tis something amiss madame?" "You seem rather scattered today?" His Romanian accent coming through, and his old English text giving of a sense nobility as his attire literally screamed "Aristocrat". He hadn't seem many female players in the world of SAO, mostly it was nothing more that a sausage fest as he saw many male players roaming around. And this was a pleasant change to him, as he looked at her clothing and could see that she wore simple clothing, compared to his, hers were nothing more than everyday living attire and not dress attire or fancy clothing.

-OOC: Forgot to mention post order-

Moartea

Akumu

Ethereal

What the...He seems suspicious. Either he is just like Jester, putting on a show or he is genuinely nice. No one in this game cares..ah oh well...I just need to make sure he isn't troublesome to me.  I thought with perplexed face as I stared at him from under my hood. Of course he couldn't really see my expression but it didn't really matter either way. After a long pause I replied with caution. The only this amiss â€‹is you. Do you have any bushiness with me? I said calmly even though it didn't really make sense, I was the one who bumped into him in the first place. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-OOC: This is before Moartea left the guild, please remember that.-

Moartea looked at this girl and his Slate grey eyes gave off a cold effect now, as he frowned at her, "What business doth thine have?" "Thou bump'eth into thine, and of course I am amiss, thine tends to stand out, that is why thou see'eth me as being amiss." Then Moartea saw Ethereal walking his way and he rubbed his head, "Sir Ethereal, what doth bring'eth thou to such a location?" He said to his newest guild member, as his jet black hair danced in the wind.