[SP-F1] Medicine of the Forest

Upon Floor one, the day, being young and warm, the smell of bread filled the air of the Town of Beginnings, as many people were bustling around. Shop owners, players and NPC's alike all chatting and taking Col from other players willing to take their merchandise, as a left from a nearby tree flutters in the wind. The breeze carrying much in it's embrace, dust, feathers, petals and leaves alike all clung to this wind, like a infant clings to its mothers arm. One such leaf fluttered onto the nose of a figure with brilliant crimson long hair, as he was upon the roofs of the town, sleeping the day away. His hood up on his outfit, a black leather hood trench coat, with metal like chains having spiked diamond ornaments dangling from the tip, and one connected in between the two chains. As he opened one eye, a emerald color flashed as he took his index finger on his left hand and caressed hi nose as he lifted the leaf off it and onto to the black leather glove he had on, as he blew out a puff of air, and made the leaf fly away, he waved to it good bye with his single finger.

He slowly sat his head back down, and pulled up the hood, he was rather enjoying his little nap, as he itched his cheek below his left eye, on the blue like tattoo that resided on both of his cheeks. He yawned abit, as his pearl white teeth flashed abit and he adjusted his position and wiggled his torso, his legs crossed, and he was completely relaxed now. As his black leather hooded trench coat reached to his caffs, his hands covered in a pair of black leather gloves reaching to his forearms, a pair of black denim jeans, that sported a pair of black leather lace and strap boots that reached to the mid point of his shins. All which he felt quite comfortable in, as a long sword was laying next to him, and he sighed, for his hands were placed behind his head and he was feeling like a free man, nothing to d but sit here, and lay the day away, but in his heart he had a mission to do, but he was taking in the last bit of free time he had.

-OOC: Grougaloragran Attire-

Black leather hooded trench coat

Black leather glove

Black denim jeans

Black leather lace and strapped combat boots

As the figure stood up after about 15 minutes or so, his hood falling off his head and his long spiky crimson coloured haired blazed through the air, a cloud rolled over head and he jumped from the roof and landed on his feet. As he rose from the ground, and looked at all the people starring at him, he just sighed and pulled the hood back up and wandered the town. For he had a mission to do and currently had no data on him to complete or even start it, and there in the distance he saw a tavern, the normal location to get the information he wanted. Walking up to the building and as he opened the door, his ears were assaulted by the loud chatter and the clashing of people moving about, he closed to door and suddenly everything was quite, as all the people were now looking at him. This was a norm for him, and one that he ignored, as his black leather lace and strap combat boots made a loud nose that echoed through the tavern, not a word was said, all that was happening was players and NPC's alike gawking at the hooded figure, as he sat down at the stool and looked up. 

The NPC that was at the station was a young man, one that seemed to be a little older than the figure, who remained unknown, as the NPC smiled and walked to him. ~What'll it be kid?~ The NPC said in a rather rude tone of voice and the figure spoke up, "Mind talking to me in a better tone of voice, as I find yours rather rude." He said as the NPC gave him a smirk, ~I speak how I want to, just who the hell do you think you are?~ The NPC said yet again in a rude tone of voice, as many players around the figure started whispering to one another, and the figure spoke up, "The names Grougaloragran." "Got it memorized?" "G.R.O.U.G.A.L.O.R.A.G.R.A.N." He said as he tapped his temple to the NPC who had a frustrated look on his face, ~That's too long to remember, what do you want anyway?~ He said rudely to Grougaloragran, as he then spoke "All i want is to know what this Secret Medicine of the Forest mission is about." As he said that the NPC chuckled at him, ~That's all, god your hopeless, the mission requires a player to retrieve a item called a Â«Little Nepent's Ovule».~ ~You get it from killing a Â«Blooming Little Nepent's», and there you have it, that's all you need to know, bring the item back and turn the quest in and you get your Â«Anneal Blade».~ He said to Grougaloragran, as he got up and began walking back towards the door and the NPC snickered, ~Careful though, Â«Little Nepent's» attack in numbers and the Â«Blooming Little Nepents» are worst, their trap monsters and they'll gather many more Nepents if you aren't careful.~

He said to Grougaloragran and he waved to him over his shoulder and went back into the plaza center, realizing that his sword was not with him, he paused and his face lite up with a panicked look. As he made a mad dash back to the roof he was sleeping on and found nothing to be found, as the sword wasn't in his inventory, and he grunted, "Curse me and my thoughtlessness, it's got to be here somewhere, it's not like it grew legs and ran away... unless..." He said as he spotted a kid in the distance dragging what looked like his sword and he jumped immediately at the chance to get his sword back. As he saw the kids and rushed at them, "Hey!" "Give that back, that's mine!" He yelled as he grabbed the boy and held out his hand, "Now give it back." He said to the boy he had in his hand, as he held him off the ground, by the scruff of his collar and the boy gave the sword back to him. "Now that wasn't too hard was it?" "If you wanted to see my sword, all you had to do was ask kid, here see?" he said as he drew the sword and showed the kids, as they all had wide eyes and giggled as they saw his hair and their own reflections, and with that they scurried off and left Grougaloragran to himself. As the red crimson coloured haired man walked out of the town and towards to fields.