[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (With Rowan and Marisa[to join later])

Looking to orhalimi she sees him kill the other wolf. "Seems I'll be joining you in your fight mystery guy." She says to Lotharian before going at the Alpha wolf with her giant two-handed blade cutting the wolf nearly finishing it off. "It's your turn now, make sure to finish it off." She says while jumping to the side avoiding it's counter attack.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Lotharian: 15/15

Marisa: 11/13

Rowan: 11/11

-------------------------------

Wolf 1: Was killed by the smiley face guy also dropping some fur.

Wolf 2: Has been pixelated by Marisa kirisame (not air) ~da ze! [Dropped 30 col some wolf fur]

Alpha wolf: 1/10 (I did the math he did 2 damage and I just did 3 leaving only 1 health left on the wolf)

As he heard the sounds of victory from Rowan's direction the lady who had identified herself as Marisa flew into the battle with Asagi.  Cutting deep into the alpha wolf's body with her enormous sword he was quite impressed by the young woman.  Maybe she hadn't needed as much help as originally thought after all.  As she looked back at him she shouted to finish the beast off.  With a sly smile Asagi jumped at the creature swinging down with his wakazashi.

"Thats exactly what I plan to do my dear warrior princess."

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.

As soon as the words left his mouth he regretted them.  His attack was a failure, as the beast reared around to look at the girl it narrowly avoided the fatal blow.  He wasn't all that happy with the situation but it would have to do for the time being.  It was all up to Rowan or Marisa now to deal that death knell to the stupid wolf that was beginning to get on his nerves.

Alpha wolf: 1/10 (sorry I must have totally derped on doing the damage last post)

[Dice roll ID # 931]

Rowan sigh, coquettish didn't fit the young man. If he is going to continue with that all their journey he will hit him himself. But in one thing Lotharian right, Marisa really improved since the last time they met.

"Switch!" Rowan shout, taking his place right after the animal dodge the blow.  He used his dash to cover the distance between them,  barely able to reach it. The wolf dodge most of his blow but Rowan manage to scratch his side, and that scratch was enough.

The wolf fade in a big howl into the air, leaving only "wolf's fur" for Rowan ( -_-)

Alpha wolf: 0/10 

• Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

After seeing orhalimi finish off the wolf Marisa plants her sword in the ground and leans on it. "Now that we finished off the wolves I think it's about time we all relax a bit and maybe even ask each other some questions. I already know Rowan." She says turning her head to them slightly. "I don't really know your name yet and since you already know mine..." She says while turning to look at lotharian. "It would only make sense for ya to tell the 'warrior princess' about yourself ~da ze!" Marisa says while grinning at him.