[OP-F9] Silence

"I haven't been very active... I kinda feel like I just woke up from a coma to be honest." Dylan treaded on through the snowy forest. He silently looked around. Sighing quietly, he looked at the trees. "How long has since I really talked to anyone but myself? Hm.. A month, definitely. Well, not like I'm gonna break that streak. It feels like I'm back in real life, alone, and talking to myself as if I'm crazy." Dylan looked back unto the various moments in his life, including those inside the game itself. "I'm a very weird person. I can't even classify myself as quirky." He slowed down, and then sat down against a tree. "Well, I guess I can stop here for a while."

Uriel was an arrogant man; he was a low level and yet the way he portrayed himself; made him out to be one of the stronger players in Aincad. Naturally, that wasn't the case. Uriel sauntered down the streets of the town in Floor 9.

How did a level 1 player get to Floor 9?

Luck.

Luck and manipulation.

He noticed a group of timid; confused looking players. He approached them, giving them a small salute. 

"Sup peasants."