[PP- F2] << Long Live The Queen>> (orhalimi)

"But I plan to be lazy all day" Rowan yawning. This is always happening, he just sleeping in the first floor bar and people drag him to do boss with them, player that he never saw before in his life.

Maybe he just look like a nice guy that had noting to do. He is  just don't like to practice alone, so most of the time he find himself sleeping on the bar.

"And we don't even have heath potions..", he close his eyes again. Getting dragged doesn't prevent him to go back to sleep.

"Well, your plans has change, and you, good sir, have been chosen on a quest with me to slay a boss, which isn't difficult I assure you." MacGrath said to him. He accepted the quest with orhalimi. "Onward to adventure!" He said with a smile, usually MacGrath never been happy with a question before. "Oh and potions which I have plenty of to give. So it should be a worry unless you need to buy some more." He said, looking at orhalimi.

{Wow that's a lot. your character does really have that much of potions?}

"fighting style? my fighting style is to stay alive" he laughed, put 2 health potions on his pocket and gave 2 back to MacGrath. "Here, I don't need more then that", Rowan said to himself that if he will refuse to take them he will leave them right on the floor.

"So do you have a fighting style MacGrath?" the whole idea amused him "how its look like?" he picture MacGrath fight lie a Samurai, a Knight or a flippy ninja ( :wink:)

(Hey, its what you get from looting pk'ers when they are dead.)

"Sounds reasonable." MacGrath laughed, he was handed back the two potions, "Okay, just let me know when you need more." He said, "My fighting style? Well, lets just say, it's maddening. Very maddening. You'll see when we fight the boss." MacGrath said. Walking down the down the field getting closer to the boss. "So whats our plan of attack?" MacGrath asked

"I flow with every plan that will bring me to bed sooner, or will give me a free materials" He smiled. That player was nice, but lack of suspicion. He hope it won't hurt him one day.

"So MacGrath, do you got something interesting to tell?" he said as they began to walk to the Giant beehive that was located in the middle of the forest.

"Like like who are you? why you drag me here to fight with you?" and how you got so many health potion according to your level. But didn't say that part, that would be rude.

"Who am I? You'll see soon enough. And why I dragged you into this quest, well I was about to do the quest myself, but I thought I might get someone to join me on this quest, hence your the first person I picked." MacGrath said with a smile, they stood at the beehive. "Here we are, as far as I know, we might have to kill a mob of bees first before fighting the Queen Bee, what ever happens to me, don't worry about it, what I have will effect my mental stage. I'll show you what I mean when we fight." He continued. "Ready when you are." He finished.

"You talk little like a PK" Rowan responded to him,  "You know, most of the time this behavior would makes me suspect, but not with you."

They continue walking until they reach the giant Beehive. "Amm ok...I'm ready" Rowan said to him, not sure what this boy meant before about his fighting.

{So you will control the boss and the minions? :P}

They reach the mini boss spawning point, they both waited with their swords in their hands. Waited for a long time but nothing has happened.

Finally the boss materialized before them. A huge bee with a body size sting flew in front of them, her body was covered with a black and yellow stripes, and crimson occasionally touched them. Her Wings buzzed tightly, they couldn't talk without shout.

Near her a two Bees minions as been spawned.  Their size was similar to a player size and their stripes was painted in a similar ways, they all look ready to tear them.

Rowan looked at MacGrath, "Are you ready?"

{Let go!}

MacGrath put his left hand in his pocket and his right hand gripped on the sword. MacGrath smiled, "Let's do this," He said, he rushed towards one, "This is your end!" He said wide eyed.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

One of the bee minions just missed MacGrath, allowing him to turn and swing back, cutting the bee in the process. "Your turn." He said to Rowan.

Bee minion1: 3/4

Bee minion2: 4/4

(I'm leaving the Queen bee out of the battle until we defeat the minions.)

{lets add him! next post is for the boss}

His attack just gave him an opening to rush after him, In almost full synchronization they switch before the mob was able to react. "I got him!" he shout back and passed through the bee with his sword.  But before he was able to finish his strike the other bee attacked him, force him defend.

"Get off me!" He ducked at the last moment, the bee sting barely scratched the top of his head.

MacGrath ?/?

Rowan 12/13

-----------------------

Bee minion1: 1/4
Bee minion2: 4/4

• Rolled a 8+2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10-1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

(Okay.)

MacGrath ran up to the beer who was attacking Rowan, "I got you." He shouted wide eyed, he is holding out his personal dark side. That's when the Queen Bee came and got in the way, making MacGrath moved out if the way. "Damn you." He shouted.

Rolled a 10 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.

The queen bee attacked, missing MacGrath about 3 inches close to him. He jumped on it slashing the body, but not doing some as much damage as he would hoped.

MacGrath 17/17

Rowan 12/13

Queen Bee 28/30

Bee minion1 1/4

Bee minion2 4/4

Rowan was between two bees, so he raise his sword in circle the get them of him. Then his sword began to shine, and within half second he pass through one of the minions and turn him to dust. After that the other minion start attacking him and they start sparing hits with each other. "Leave the boss! lets kill the small one first!" he shout while blocking its thorn with his sword.

MacGrath 17/17
Rowan 12/13

Queen Bee 28/30
Bee minion1 0/4 - Leave noting
Bee minion2 4/4 

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MacGrath listen to what Rowan said, and went after to the second bee minion, "Looks like your next." He said to it, rushing towards it, the queen bee keeps getting in his way every time he goes near the minion. "Right, let's see how you like this!" He shouted.

Rolled a 8 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.

The queen bee tried to attack, but MacGrath jumped over the stinger and went straight for the minion, he swings at it, doing little damage to the bee minion.

MacGrath 17/17

Rowan 12/13

Queen bee 28/30

Bee minion1 DEAD

Bee minion2 3/4

Rowan block the minion's thorn and push it away from him, then pass to the queen and block her hit while MacGrath attack the other minion. "This thing doesn't let go of you", he said, then block her stab again and shift her aside. He evade another stab and jump high in the air, his sword strike one of the queen's wings. "I know we need to kill the minion first, but this thing won't get off you."Rowan grinned "I think she is in love" 

•  
  • MacGrath 17/17
  • Rowan 12/13

Queen bee 26/30
    Bee minion1 DEAD
    Bee minion2 3/4 
  •  
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.