[PP-F4] Frost Giants {MacGrath}

Ethereal waited patiently at a magnificent frozen-over fountain, perching on the cold stone in his full armour. His black helmet sat beside him, gazing at passers by. "What are you doing? You're creeping the kind people out. Of course, the empty piece of dragonhide did not respond, and continued its blank stare. Ether shifted in the cold and activated his <<Survival>> skill, a warmth creeping over him. "Where is that lad.." he waited.

MacGrath just finished defeating some PK'ers who ambushed him, "Dammit, I'm late." He said, rushing over to the frozen mountain. "I hope he hasn't died of the cold." He said to himself again, as he was walking g he saw Ethereal sitting by. "Sorry, I would've arrived sooner if it wasn't for the ambush." He said to Ethereal, "What are we going to do here?" He asked him.

"Okay, lets get going then." He said with a smile, "I hope I don't have to use my health to get stronger to take down the enemies." He thought. The sound of tresure seemed to be in his head a few times as they went into the dungeons. Of course a lot of things seemed to be into his mind right now, he nearly ran into a wall. "Ow" He said, rubbing his head.