(PP-F1) Theft (Celesmeh) (Completed, Please Lock)

Celes did not stop running when he stopped, she did not realize he was just going to stop. She crashed right into him, toppling over. "Ouch, crap, seriously!?!?  ugh, she got up and brushed herself off. "I saw you take that potion back there, Go give it back" She looked at him sternly. Seriously, stealing things, no good. 

"Well," Tyrius smiled slyly, "hi there!" Realizing that she did not notice that he had left it outside the shop door, Tyrius thought he could have a bit of fun with this situation. Let's try telling a lie, even if it is a lie based off of a misconception, he thought, but said, "Hey, I don't know what you are talking about."

is smile threw her off, did she imagine it or...?  "Its not cool to steal buddy, people work hard to make stuff, when you steal you make them lose income, disoragize their shop, and make them lose the work theyve done, that not alright" 

She frowned at him. 

"Come on lets go back...and you can fix things"

His smile grew even wider, and he had to cover his mouth to muffle some giggling. He was about to break down into giddy laughter if this kept up. "N-no way did I steal ma'am," he said through stifled giggles, "and I think it's rude that you would make such an assumption." Turning his back to her, Tyrius refocused himself and, when he looked back at her, said with a straight face (even though he was crying from joy on the inside), "If I stole, do you think I would really stop and talk to you?"

Taken aback by the sudden attitude change, Tyrius didn't know if she was the one screwing with him now. Oh well, may as well roll with it, he thought. Smiling, and with an almost sincere tone, he said, "Wait, I do know you. From the front door of the shop, right? When I stepped around you?" Stiffling a new batch of giggles and grins, Tyrius looked back up at her, and felt like he might actually know her from somewhere. (OOC: Is this before or after the other battle in the woods, that you stumbled upon?)

Tyrius felt his face heat up and was on the verge of shouting something obscure about how crying is for the weak when he realized that she had a personality of her own. "Alright then, thank you for not making a big deal out of it." Deciding that he was tired, he flopped down on the ground to relax. (OOC: I gotta go, wont be on till tomorrow)

Taking a deep breath. Tyrius realized that there were so many people in this game who were kind, and wanted to help him. He decided to admit to originally stealing and said, "Outside the shop door there is a small elixir, that is what I was going to steal." before turning tail and running into a dark alley and disappearing into the depths of the city.