[SP-F6] Facing His True Self. Which One Will Conquer? <<The Gemini>>

MacGrath walked around the field of Floor 6, "Haven't been up here for a while, I almost forgot what it looks like." MacGrath said. He notice something coming towards him. "An NPC?" He thought.

"I want to challenge you to a duel. If you win, you'll get a prize." The NPC. MacGrath thought for a while while the quest notification popped up asking if he want to accept or not. MacGrath accepted. "All right let's get started." MacGrath said, then something happened that horrified him.

What MacGrath saw, that the nameless NPC was called Gemini. And he looked liked MacGrath, "What the? How... How is this possible?" He asked himself. "One more thing." The Gemini started to say, "It's the fight to the death. Now weakling, let's see who has the true madness in us." He finished. "How... how do you..." "He is you, idiot, anyone can see that, he has your mind, your body, even your skills." Madness said to him in his mind.

"Just like... me?" He thought, the he realized something, "Wait, if he is me? Doesn't that mean there is another you Madness?" He asked him, "No, there is only one Madness, and that's the one you have, I can give you something, only the catch is, you have to kill me." Gemini said to MacGrath, charging at him.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

They both make contact, MacGrath did more damage to Gemini. But he was hurt also. "Your good, you know that." MacGrath said to him. "You were just lucky, now your out of luck." Gemini replied.

MacGrath 16/17

Gemini 14/17