[SP-F3] Getting Outfitted <<Worn Out Welcome>>

"I'm really hoping this is it," Tsubaki said, finding a place that matched the description. "Hello? Anybody here?" Tsubaki said, peering over the counter. "Just a minute there dear, a bit busy," said a female voice. "Must be his wife," Tsubaki said, finding a seat. The woman walked into the room. "Okay sir, what could i help you with?", said the lady. "Oh", said Tsubaki standing up. "I came because i wanted some leather clothing." Tsubaki said. "Oh, let me get my husband, he's the one you should talk to about that.", she said, stepping out of the room. "Doesn't seem that hard", Tsubaki said.

The woman walked back into the room with the man."I'm Griswold, the smith, and i see you've already met my darling wife, Hanna," Griswold said. "Hanna here tells me you need to be fitted for leather, is that right?", Griswold asked, making eye contact with Tsubaki. "Oh y-yes sir,i came because i wanted some leather clothing.", Tsubaki said, smiling. "Hopefully this guy won't ask too much of me," Tsubaki thought.

"Well then", Griswold said, putting his hands on the counter,"I can get started on that right away, of course, you will need to bring me the required materials.", Griswold said. "And then i'll be the one to sew it up for you", Hanna said, smiling with her hands clasped together. "Here we go, lets see what he's gonna ask", Tsubaki thought.

Tsubaki was wandering floor 3 again, thoughts on his mind. "Floor one, four boars, it sounds easy that much is true.", Tsubaki said. He paused and looked around for a moment, "probably best i do this alone", Tsubaki thought. Tsubaki reached the teleport gate. "Here goes nothing, Tsubaki said. "Teleport, floor 1!", he said, as his body vanished in a glow.