[OP-F1] Training and fun

Celes smiled as she saw Rue appear. Rue sees a tall, 20 something year old woman. She carried a long silver spear with a green gem embedded in it and a shirt and coat that fit her comfortably. She seemed to wear no armour that you could see, only her clothing. She seemed happy to see you "I'm glad someone too me up on it, I was hoping to help train a few people, since i have more armour than I need." She thought for a moment "So what would you like to go fight?" 

Asuno glanced around the town square, looking for friendly looking people to qek ask for help, his gray-black hair falling in his face, he moved it and saw in front of him two friendly looking girls, one about his age and one that looked a little older. He walked up to them and smiled, "Hello, I'm Asuno. I was wondering if you guys could help me? I'm new to this game and need some help learning the combat techniques."

"Celes smiled at the two, sure! we can head out, soon, but first..." she pulled down and HUD, sending a trade to both of them. To Rue she send her and armour: Duraclad +2 damage mitigation. To asuno she sent the Minor Boaring scarf, a scarf that has a +1 damage mitigation bonus, allowing the wearer to make at least one mistake in battle. And she also sent the sword Anneal Blade, while it was the reward for a quest he could complete, for now the +1 to damage bonus it had could be good for him. "Alright i think now we can go... what floor do you guys want to fight on?"

Looking at the boy that just showed up made three people. That was enough. Hi she said to the boy. My name is Rue. Rue then heard Celes say wait first though she went to her HUD and a HUD popes up for her and says transaction bar: Duraclad +2 damage mitigation. She clicked the accept and equipped it. Thanks she said to her. I wouldn't mind floor three either. It seems fine enough.

Asuno nodded at them both with a grin, "Let's do this then!" he said, as he invited them both to a party.  He's never been to floor three before, but knew he'd be ok with the level 7's. Asuno got off of the wall he was leaning on, clearly showing he was ready to kill some mobs.  "I'm excited to use this sword you gave me Celes, it's a much better than my old one."