(Sp-F4) Run go Run

"Lets dance!" Arekkusu exclaimed. He then raised his blade once again to slice downwards. Arekkusu then had the blade drop quickly to the ground onto the beast.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The beast took the damage willingly, but then jumped on Arekkusu, causing him to fall over, but Arekkusu somersaulted back onto his feet. He had the Shacklebeast on the run, he just needs to keep striking.

Arekkusu:15/19

Shacklebeast 2: 3/8

"Come on!" Arekkusu exclaimed with a bit of anger in his taunting voice. "You fight like a drunk and I don't mean my father!"

Arekkusu then ran quickly towards the Shacklebeast, who then attempted to howl, which Arekkusu had no intention of letting happen. He had a chance if he can strike fast enough, no evading, no dodging, just one fast attack.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu sliced his blade with his eyes closed, hoping that the slice went through. The beast still made noise, but it was in pain. Arekkusu looked behind him, ready to end the battle that he ended up losing two people over.

Arekkusu: 15/19

Shacklebeast: 1/8

Arekkusu stood there instead of actually attacking it. He was slowly grieving over Bell and Kai. He was actually shaking in grief, can he actually see them again? They were just NPCs right? They just respawn so Arekkusu can see them again right?

Arekkusu then felt the presence of the beast. It jumped at Arekkusu.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu held his blade forward, stabbing the beast as Arekkusu was then knocked to the ground. He didn't feel victorious, despite his victory over the two tricky enemies, he also felt like he lost two important friends, even if he just met them.

Arekkusu: 14/19

Shacklebeast 2: DEAD

Battle Finished: Overall:

Arekkusu: 14/19 Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice. Obtained 19 Col

Bell: DEAD No Loot Roll (NPC death, respawning 57% complete)

Kai: DEAD No Loot Roll (NPC death, respawning 19% complete)

Shacklebeast 1: DEAD (Monster death, respawning 90% comeplete)

Shacklebeast 2: DEAD (Monster death, respawning 4% done)

"Bell, Kai." Arekkusu said their names out loud. He hung his head down, this was the closest he had ever seen when it came to seeing people he cared about die. It didn't matter if they weren't real, in Arekkusu, they were real. He looked at his fallen shield on the ground, it could've been in so much more use than was. If only Arekkusu could've done something, he wouldn't feel so bad.

"I can't let your deaths go in vain." Arekkusu said to the shattered pieces of data on the ground.

Arekkusu bent onto his knees and collected as many flowers he could find before sunset hit. Then Arekkusu went back to the starting gates in which the town was located. He had so many flowers stuffed in his arms,  it was amazing for him to even carry his sword, but his shield was left in his inventory. He finally reached the shop in which the lady was standing outside, watering her garden.

"I have brought you your flowers." Arekkusu said with sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry for not being able to bring back Kai and Bell. I am truly sorry."

The lady looked puzzled. She didn't seem to know what Arekkusu meant. "Kai and Bell?" The lady asked. "They are inside, if you want to see them you can if you'd like."

Arekkusu looked at the door, then saw the two people he wanted to see... there they were... the two he never thought he'd see... even when he remembered that they were NPCs.

Kai...Bell... Alive... There they are. They stood there, just standing. Were they expecting him? There was no way, they don't store memory do they? Even if they do, how can they still have it if the still die. Arekkusu ran to the both of them with his arms opened, then he wrapped them both to embrace them with a hug. He never felt so close to losing someone in his life, he wanted to remember them when he exits the game.