[PP F4] Army of 2 for Mats

unyie and her new friend Zelrius needed more mats and had an insane blood lust. So they walked to the 4th floor in preparation to raged havoc on the monsters there. Little did they no that the elites where also roaming the fields. Will the two survive or will they fall to the floors most vicious Caterpillars and butterfrees. Unyie, "Zelrius-sempia are you sure tihs is safe to do... these higher floors get really wierd sometimes. it scares me to death." Then she saw an apple tree. "and all of a sudden im not scared any more. Lets go get our fruit."

Zelrius didn't say anything. Only continued to arrogantly smile as the girl walked off to go grab Apples. It was then that his egotistical voice came out with an Idea. "I will be off Hunting far and wide. Just message me if you need help. I should be back with some good stuff." Ending, The boy didn't even wait for confirmation. He just swaggered off into a random Direction not even sure where he was going, not even worried. The only thing that could pose a threat to him at this moment was the Hydra on Floor 9 and even that was hardly a challenge. So, Care-free he wandered off. Much to his Luck, He found Pepper Plants, 3 to be exact and was more then happy to collect them.

(ID 1898 Loot 20)

+3 Ingredients

Rei was going to lose this loot war. pulled out a fishing rod and threw it into a puddle. The bobber thing.. i think its called a lure... bobbed like a billion times. she pulled it out of the water but there was no fish. She put it back in the water and it bobbed like a jumping bean. So she pulled it back out of the water. But no fish.. "THE HECK... this puddle is broken. She waved a worm over it and a fish jumped out and ate the worm. Rei proceeded to bash the puddle with her axe to no end. "Stupid puddle.. why do you taunt me so... i know there is a fish in you so give me the stupid fish." Rei then kicked the puddle and the fish bit her foot... "OH GOD IT HURTS ...STUPID FISH"