(PP-F1) The Maiden's Main Companion

I was all psyched from battling monsters earlier today. Walking in town, i was just thinking on what to do next now that i have some experience in this game.

"Alright, now which quest would be more suitable?" I asked myself as i scanned through the crowd and examined the NPCs with the question mark above their heads. However none seem to peek my interest, so i now sit on the edge of the fountain still looking for any quests to take. Then finally i found one!

"<> quest? Reward is their own familiar?! This sounds absolutely perfect for me to take!" I exclaimed to myself mainly.

I was wandering around the town just taking a stroll on the 1rst Floor. Taking in the peacefulness that had settled upon here. Or so i thought anyway, when all of the sudden i heard a female voice talking loudly to herself with excitement. I walked toward the slight tan young girl jumping to her feet from the edge of the fountain.

"Hey have you ever heard of using a normal tone voice?" I asked her while rubbing the back of my neck.

I puffed my cheeks as i turned to find a young man wearing a trench coat and had a scimitar at his right shoulder.

"Oh yeah? Well thanks for the info wise guy!" I teased. I love irritating people by having a smart mouth.

He looks incredibly tough, maybe if i pull the right cards i can maybe seduce this cutie as my companion. I thought with a grin on my face.

A good creature to tame? On the 1rst Floor? I find that unlikely. I thought to myself.

Well, there's the Wind Wisps on the 2nd Floor if you plan on going through the Dungeon. I said as I tucked my hands into my coat.

It'll be like killing two birds with one stone, you'll get your familiar and you'll be on the 2nd Floor. That's a fair deal I think. I said with my eyebrows raised in interest.

I was literally trembling just for this guy being near me, and it was absolutely ridiculous! I've never had this happened before in my life! Nevertheless, i looked even though his face was so close to mine. I saw the coordinates and his name to boot.

NightShade huh? I think I've heard of that name before. I thought to myself.

"Okay, so will you party up with me if you don't mind? I'll need to stop by the Weapon Shop and get me a suitable weapon first." I said as i looked into his blue eyes.

Biting my lip to keep me from screaming as i was hopping on one foot while holding my shin with my hands as she took off into a Weapon Shop. After rubbing it a little, the pain went away.

"Man, just because we can't die on here doesn't mean you can abuse it!" I told myself as i leaned on the edge of the fountain.

I went inside the shop and found so many weapons that seemed rather bland compared to what I'm used to in other MMOs before all of this. But I grabbed one of the many things I'm familiar with which was a standard Broadsword and a Dagger for secondary defense if it ever rises to where I have to use it. After I bought the two pieces, I had the Broadsword on my back poking out to my right a little and sheathed my Dagger into my boot which I now have hidden from plain sight, I went back out to find NightShade still waiting for me surprisingly. But even if he did tried to run off I would've tracked him down anyways.

Sorry to keep you waiting long, I just had to grab a few things. I said while my stride had pride written all over it.

Looking up seeing that she already got back with a new weapon but it was in a rather of a Novice level. Then again, with this low level monsters, I suppose it'll suffice for now.

No, I wasn't waiting long actually. Shall we get going then? I asked her as I got up to my feet and walked to where I was beside her with a warm smile.

I nodded in agreement as i twirled my hair around on my finger.

"Yes lets please before things get more complicated than it already has." I complained as we walked out of the town and headed towards the Dungeon. On our way over there, i couldn't help but glance at Asen every now and then.

"Sooo what was it that brought you out here?" I asked him trying to break the ice.