(Sp-F8) What runs through Veins

Arekkusu was a person of intensity, he always wanted to be entertained in anything he does, which is probably why he hates the lower floors. The excessive loot also is a nice bonus for playing on levels that are so intense.

Arekkusu looked at the message board to find that it was almost 2. He then looked back at the fields. Nothing too interesting when it came to enemies, but at least he had something to do. He wanted to test out his newer skills that he tried mastering, he hopes to take one at a time.

He had to train again, this was it. If he wanted to become strong, he needs to fight faster and much harder than he currently is doing. So far, he had help throughout all of his journey, but now it is time for him to play a role in his life. The secret to success is work, now Arekkusu was ready to put some into his work.

He then saw something in his notifications. He opened it to see a duel request in a half loss battle. Arekkusu looked around to see if any players were around. Asking could've worked better, but this worked out as well. He wasn't going to randomly accept it though, he needed to know the person first.

"Come out." Arekkusu said. "I'm not accepting until you reveal yourself."

Arekkusu heard no response and no one was visible to him. So he then pressed the X on the screen to decline the invitation. However, another one was sent, a One-hit duel. Arekkusu never participated in that one before. He needs to practice, but then how easily could he get hit? And how does he know how strong the enemy is? Arekkusu didn't play by dominance, but by strategy. He once again closed the invitation, and immediately a newer invitation came up.

"A total-loss duel?" Arekkusu asked. Now that was taking things to the extreme. He knew what could happen if he accepted the risky challenge. Arekkusu looked around quickly, seeing if anyone was there, then he looked at the username... which then became blurry in his eyes.

"Who the hell are you!?" Arekkusu exclaimed.

"Hello Abner." Arekkusu heard a voice said. How... how did the voice know his name!? "Take the damn request and I'll tell you who I am. Or rather... show you."

Arekkusu put his blade up in self-defense and his shield as well. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't get the message off his screen. The out of pure stupidity, he actually accepted the total-loss duel. He felt fear, but he will now at least get this person off his back.

A girl then appeared in front of him. Who might this person be? "Do you remember who I am?" The girl said. She held a blade to her side made of gold. She didn't ask her question in the happiest tone. When Arekkusu shook his head, the girl was then mad instantly. "That is way too bad, especially since everyone knows you!"

The girl then took a swing at Arekkusus at his head, his next action was then triggered out of just instinct and just instinct alone.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+2+3+2=8 DMG)
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice. (+3 ACC= 5= Unsuccessful)

Arekkusu then felt his arm move quickly to meet the girls blade and the blades started swinging wildly among the two. Arekkusu easily had the leverage, he kept on stepsiding and dodging with almost no effort. However, the girl didn't give him too many options when it came to attacking her. Finally, Arekkusu took a swing at her from the side, which had a major impact on her.

Arekkusu: 29/29

Girl: ???/???

"Argh!" The girl exclaimed. "You little sh*t! I'll f*cking kill you!"

The girl quickly rolled up from her grounded state. He hood made it hard to see her face up close, so he couldn't do much about recon. He just had to fight it off then. Arekkusus goal wasn't to win, but to actually reveal. He then had to kill... no surrendering in Total-loss duel, which made it really suck. It is the place that only the insane resort to, Arekkusu almost being one of them.

Arekkusu then had a grip over her neck with his arm and held it in place. "Tell me who the hell you are or it's your life!" Arekkusu threatened.

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice. (+1 ACC= 2= No hit)
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice. (+3 ACC= 4= No hit)

The girl dropped onto the ground like deadweight, flipping Arekkusu over and off of her. Then she almost stabbed him through his neck, but he moved it out of the way just in time. Once he rolled onto his feet again, the playing field was evened out again.

Arekkusu: 27/27

Girl: ???/???

"I don't have to tell you sh*t!" The girl yelled. "Just die already!"

She ran at Arekkusu again, her sword is extended out all the way. Arekkusu this time planned to slice off the bottom of the hood that connected it to the jacket. He ran back to her and instead of trying to slice, he pulled his hand out.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice. (ACC +1= 6= Hood taken off)
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice. (4+1= 5 DMG)

Arekkusu felt his body pierce as the girls sword was then removed from the head, and he was nowhere near happy to see who it was behind it.

"Cecil!?" Arekkusu exclaimed seeing his long black-haired archery classmate with him. "What the... why are you...?"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!" Cecil commanded, almost knocking Arekkusu back onto the ground, but instead he just stumbled.

Arekkusu was now hesitant to attack her, but this is where the corner was painted, he had no choice BUT to kill her. She was so kind to him... was she one of the people Arekkusu shunned away? But why would she go in the game to kill him?

Arekkusu then focused on the fight at hand. If she wanted a battle, she will damn well get one that will be her last. "I'll make sure your last fight is a good one." Arekkusu said. "I can guarantee this will be your last! FIGHT ME NOW!"

Cecil actually resorted to something that never once Arekkusu thought anybody would be stupid to try. She threw her sword at him.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu took a good blow to the stomach, but he stabbed Cecil as a return package a lot worse than one she gave Arekkusu.

Arekkusu: 17/27

Cecil: ???/???

"Give up!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "There is no way you can win this! Now start answer my questions, like how did you get into the game!?"

"F*ck you!" Cecil exclaimed.

"Do you think this is a game!?" Arekkusu yelled at her. "You tried to kill me, I'll be damned if you even stand on your own two feet for this! Why the hell are you trying this!?"

Arekkusu took Cecils sword and threw it into the air. He then jumped up to it and sliced it with as much force as he could in order to send the weapon flying. Cecil got up from her grounded state, weaponless. Regardless, she attempted to swing with her fists.

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice

Arekkusu attempted to block attacks, but they were just coming in way too fast. He didn't recoil with his sword just yet, but he sidestepped repetitively, giving her no chance to hit hit.

"F*cking liar!" Cecil exclaimed. "I'll rip out your throat! Naoki didn't have to die you b*tch!"

Arekkusu felt the fists flying way faster than he could even expect. What did Naoki have to do with that? Naoki was Cecils little brother. He died? And how was that Arekkusus fault? Arekkusu then rolled behind him.

"Stop this you crazy b*tch!" Arekkusu exclaimed.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice. (No weapon/No Martial Arts)= No DMG

Arekkusu saw Cecil, she had tears flowing as she tried to continue,some hitting her face. She was breaking down, Arekkusu had to continue fighting, he wasn't really into too much pain. Arekkusu felt a few punches or two, but none actually cut into his health. Arekkusu then stabbed her once again with his sword. He then felt something warm on his hands.

Red... liquid... it was her blood on his hands. Arekkusu jumped back, realizing that he cut into a person and made them bleed.