[PP-F1]Earning a living (Quest-Sephtis Zaiyan)

Sephtis stood in the streets, leaning with his back against the wall. His desert protector covered almost his entire body, hiding all but his hair. He looked up, grinning slightly as he watched the people of Aincrad move on with their lives, he just remained in place, standing perfectly still, almost appearing to be a statue if it weren't for the occasional wind that blew his way. He kept his right hand on his weapon, just in case someone thought it would be smart to attack him, leaving his left hand free for any use.

Arekkusu looked back onto his Pm, he made sure not to be late. He needed to get this quest done with someone at least, and someone who benefits from it too will be even better, everyone improves together. He then found a player he never saw standing and watching near the area they both agreed to meet at.

"Hey there." Arekkusu said. "Are you the one who needed help with the quest?"

Sephtis looked up from his protector, "Maybe, who are you?" He asked in his cold, deep voice. He placed his hand firmly on his weapon, gripping it, preparing. Sephtis laughed slightly, he moved his hand off of his blade and held it out for a hand shaking gesture, "Hey, I'm Sephtis Zaiyan" He spoke with his voice seeming more calm and friendly.

"Oh this?" Arekkusu asked referring to his blade. It was given to him from a top-notch player. "This was given to me by a player with very much experience. He told me that it was an item he no longer needed, he said that I wouldn't get too far with my starter sword. He called it the Rising Edge, and it was most certainly a good choice to accept the weapon, but I'm planning on getting an even better on for me and my girl soon."