[PP-F1] Learning the Basics (Azureth, Draterion, Tom) (COMPLETED)

Azureth guessed that Draterion had a point. He went to the buffet and picked up a plate. While browsing through the piles of food, he found some things he liked. He put some simple bacon on his plate, because who doesn't love bacon? Also, he grabbed some toast. The Italian in him was kicking in. He loved bread. For a drink, he politely asked the waiter for orange juice, guessing that no good breakfast place wouldn't have OJ.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Draterion was looking for a normal booth but what he found was a weird short little booth that looked to fit two, but never in Draterion's did he see one like that. As soon as he sat down, he got to business, chowing all of the food down into his stomach. The exotic ones of Aincrad included many different spices more than anything else, but there were many more just besides those spices.

I walked into what seemed to a buffet and stood around in the entrance debating if i had to pay for the food or since i had only just started and didn't have any Col the most bizarre thing about the place tho was the fact everyone seemed to enjoying the food. Surely u can't acctually taste in this game right? I stood their looking a little dumb trying to figure things out without drawing attention to myself.

Azureth got back shortly after Draterion. After nearly spilling the contents of his plate, he sat down. The bacon tasted slightly off, but it was alright. Azureth didn't expect Sword Art Online to nail every single aspect. Well, that was a lie. He did expect Sword Art Online to nail every single aspect. He decided to break the awkward silence that was starting to creep in. "Wow, you sure went crazy. I know it's all you can eat, which is infinity in SAO, but that's..."

Azureth looked at Draterion, questioning his sanity. He hoped Drat realized there was no room at the booth. He then looked at strange player. "Er... What he means is... You can sit over HERE with us when you're done!" Azureth pointed at a four person table. "Draterion, where is your mind going? Heh..." he said. Azureth glanced at the strange player again, and then returned to eating.

I saw some guy walk over the npc standin near me who kept repeating himself to customers and he exchanged a few words with the npc. He looked over to me quickly and told me to sit with him after i was done so i nodded in thanks and passed through grabbing a plate and placing a few things on it not really paying attention to what i put there since i came to a conclusion u can't taste in this game. I made my way over to the guy who asked me to join him and took a seat opposite to him "uhm ... hi" i said i was unsure what to make of him and trusting new people i ve only just met isn't really something i do

Draterion shoved a pancake onto his face, realizing how dumb that was for how smart he was in general. Draterion carried each individual plate to an eight man table, and also took Azureths plates.... Even the one he was eating off of. "This is just in case we need any more people!" Draterion laughed for the millionth time that night.

Azureth sighed to himself. First, it was a two man booth. Now, it's an eight man table. Nevertheless, now they had enough room for the strange player. He was almost finished with his current plate. Azureth glanced at the new addition. "You seem like you're new, eh... what's your name?" He said.

I sat there eying up my plate and saw the new guy shoving a pancake whole into his mouth so raised an eyebrow and prodded a piece of bread on my plate still trying to figure things out. Why do we need to eat in this game? The stranger got up picking up about 6 plates as he went and motioned to me to follow him and sat at a larger booth explaining others could join us. I eyed him for a second and spoke up again "I'm sorry i barely know you and from the looks of it i have you to thank for me getting in here so thanks" i said politly to him i took note we were in a safe zone so i relaxed a little and picked up a pancake and looked at trying to figure out if i get a bonus or something from eating

[OOC: you posted the same thing 3 times?]

Draterion was now seated with three people. Draterion stepped up to do introductions. "I'm Draterion and I'm level 18, this her is Azureth and he hasn't really told me his level...I was hanging out sulking over my dead guild leader when I met him, so who might you be?"

Yeah, this guy's definitely a noob. I know I am also, but this guy really thinks eating has no purpose? "Hey. I don't think we've been formally introduced. What's your name?" Azureth asked. Also, he had just run out of food. He stands up to go get more. However, Draterion says something that catches his attention. "It's three, Drat," he says casually.

(OOC bad. internet sorry)

"Oh sorry I'm Tom i was just wandering. around trying to figure things out nice to meet you both" i said. I took a bite of the pancake and was overwelmed with a taste sensation i felt my eyes widen realising we probably have to eat to keep our game character alive which in turn keeps our real self alive, what was most amazing tho was that i could acctually taste this was as if i was really here, well i better get used to it i thought I'm in it to the end

"Well, I'm heading to bed, guys. I can't wait for tomorrow - combat is fun." Azureth heads to the front desk and asks where his room is. The NPC answers, and Azureth is at his room within 30 seconds. He gets into his bed, wishing that SAO had a sleep button. Sleep would be much easier. Despite the lack of an instant way to doze off, he nearly immediately falls asleep.

Tomorrow comes quickly and Draterion gets up at 6:00 AM game time then heads down to the lobby. Draterion then poured four glasses of orange juice and sat down, changing one glass as he waited for them. Drateeion thought about the past very hesitintly and did not like to look at it. But, he was a human, and had to think about Argumail's death once more.

Azureth arises from bed. He has gotten bedhead, but he doesn't care. He quickly runs downstairs to find Draterion already awake. Azureth heads to the buffet. He picks up a plate and puts a stack of pancakes on it, making a strange slapping noise. He carefully proceeds toward the table, making sure not to topple the leaning tower of pancakes.

I returned from my walk around 6 am in game time. I enjoy taking a walk every now and then through the city it helps to clear ones mind. I entered the cafe like area and saw Draterion sitting at a table alone. ''He's up pretty early'' i mused and went to greet him. Something seemed off though he was just sitting there silently with some glasses of juice not even moving. 'Maybe he's lagging or something' i laughed and went to take a seat to see what happens when people come out of a lag spike in this game.