[PP-F1] Learning the Basics (Azureth, Draterion, Tom) (COMPLETED)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You would know more than me." Azureth said. Draterion had more experience than him. However, Azureth thought for a moment. Dreams happen because your brain wants to entertain itself when you are asleep. So... if you actually sleep in SAO, then technically, you could. "Well... yeah, now that I think about it, dreaming should be possible."

[OOC: I have a dictionary right besides me]

"I believe hotel rooms in sao have dictioarys, right? I'll be right back." Draterion quickly hustled up into his room and pulled it down and ran to the lobby.

"A dream is a series of images ideas and emotions that occur while you sleep.or....a wild fancy or hope... didn't help much, did that??

I thought about the dictionary definition for a moment and came to a conclusion. "In theory it should be possible to dream in SAO since the nerve gear transfers our conscience to the game world which would mean we can consciencely dream or imagine things" i finished unsure if i was much help since i had yet to sleep in this game so couldn't give first hand experience. "What do you think?" I asked

"I guess, Tom. Well, I'm raring to go kill some mobs. Are you guys ready?" Azureth said. He couldn't wait to get back out into the field, making more progress. Perhaps this time they could fight a strong mob, as they were a party of three. Maybe a mob on floor 4? He didn't know. Azureth decided to go along with the other's suggestions.

Azureth was clearly ready to get out of the city and do some killing so i nodded and looked to draterion. "Your the more experienced one here so parhaps you could lead the way" i said i was nervous about heading to the upper floors but in a team i can atleast learn a few things about the difficulty there before i set off alone.

Draterian thought or all the places he had trained at on floor 1.... "There's a place called Ancestrial Forest, that many folk lore talk about hideous beasts and deep caverns and trenches, and there is said to be an Ancestrial Cave in the center claiming to be a home of a true monster.... But wed have to be prepared if were gonna do that."

"Well, yeah. " Draterion pulled out his map. " Ancestrial forest is.... Right there. It seems that we'll get there in no time!" But before they reached there, a boar popped out. With 5 HP, it wouldn't be a problem. But it rammed into Draterion, slamming him into the ground.

MB-10

BD-5

Hate

Azureth-0

Draterion-0

Tom-0

(You generate 1 for a hit and two for a critical then there are also hate skills)

Health

Boar-5/5

Azureth-9/9

Tom-7/7

Draterion-36/39

[OOC:Tom, I was about to post but I didn't see your post. I'm sorry.]

Azureth pulls out his spear, and uses the only strategy he currently knows. Recklessly charging. He dashes straight at the boar with his spear pointed straight at it. However, the boar nimbly dodges and Azureth trips. The trip sends him tumbling head first down the other end of the hill, taking 3 damage.

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2422

MD: 4

BD: 1

Hate
Azureth-0
Draterion-0
Tom-0

Health
Boar-5/5
Azureth-6/9
Tom-7/7
Draterion-36/39 

Tom watched as azureth went tumbling down the hill and watched his health deplete by 3 points

"Ok my turn" i shouted i unsheathed my sword and stepped towards the boar and took a slash at it the boar nimbly skipped backwards ready to charge again

Tom missed the attack

Perma roller id :2423

BD: 2

MD: 10

Draterion helped his friend up then faced the boar, striking forward with his great sword, but missing. He leaped back up and pranced onto the boar like a wolf then shoved the sword deep into it's skin then leaping into the air. "Azureth, switch!"

BD-6

MD-5

Hate:

Draterion-1

Azureth-0

Tom-0

Health

Boar-2/5

Draterion-36/39

Tom-7/7

Azureth-8/11

Azureth switches with Drat, and lifts his spear above his head. He then attempts to slam the rod part of the spear on the boar's head, using it as a club. The boar darts backwards. "Looks like you'll need to kill this pest, Tom!"

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2425

BD: 3

MD: 7

Health
Boar-2/5
Draterion-36/39
Tom-7/7
Azureth-8/11