[PP-F1] Learning the Basics (Azureth, Draterion, Tom) (COMPLETED)

Focusing all my strength i dropped into a stance all to familar to myself closed my eyes for a moment letting the power over welm me and released it "LIGHTNING WIND" I screamed as my blade glowed blood red and charged the boar down. I swung my sword towards its head cleaving its head clean off as it burst into a shower of pixels i stood there breathing rapidly and turned to greet my new friends

perma roller id: 2426

BD:10

MD:6

Health

Boar 0/5

Azureth 8/11

Tom 11/11

Draterion 36/39

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Draterion began at a run into the forest but slowed down quickly when inside. Drqterion saw what was happening before it happened. The vine flew down and got a grip of him, flung him into the air and latched him into the tree, then slamming him and holding him in a head lock high in the air... "Help!" He screamed down to his friends when he realized he could do nothing to save himself.

Draterion got the remains of the very off of him then slid his sword out of its sheath. "Ready as I'll ever be.the vine that had him in the headlock dealt some damage to Draterion, but Draterion slashed at the beasts ugly face. It had one huge mouth.

BD-7

MD-9

Hate

Draterion-1

Azeruth-0

Tom-0

Vine Beast-5/8

Draterion-37/39

Azeruth-11/11

Tom-11/11

Azureth jumps into the air over the vine monster. He turns 180 degrees to face straight downwards, and holds his spear straight. However, the monster used its vine whips to deflect Azureth's attack, dealing 2 damage.

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2457

MD: 10

BD: 6

Vine Beast-3/8
Draterion-37/39
Azureth-9/11
Tom-11/11