(OP-F1) State of the game [COMPLETE]

I smiled at his compliment and that he had realised that we are in this together and the best option would be to make friends.

''Like I said man we have to beat this game together all of us ... we are in this together and im glad I helped you out today ive enjoyed the company'' I told him

He proceeded to tell me many stories about his time here in SAO and I myself told him my own stories and before long it was night

''I myself find it hard to trust people but not everyone here is a bad person risk equals reward you know?'' I said as we left my shop for the day

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left the store with Tom. On our way out, we meet with Arekkusu. I'm surprised when I see him, he looks stronger compared to our previous encounter.

"Yep,it's me. Not some ghost. Anyway what are you doing here? I thought you were in your room?"

It has been a while after I last seen him. I have been going to various place alone. Therefore I forgot that I have friends and acquaintances. I need to meet with them to say sorry for forgetting them later. But first I need to introduce Arekkusu to Tom.

"Arekkusu, this is Tom. Tom, Arekkusu."

"Ehh, you two already knew each other? Not fair~"

I laugh a little when I found out they two already met each other. The world isn't that big after all, or to be accurate SAO isn't that big. What's the odds of two people meet each other again? I watch them as they talk to each other.

"So you two go to a dungeon together. Sounds like fun."

"It must be fun going to dungeons together."

The way they talk about their experience is intriguing, but Yuji didn't want to ask about it. From what Yuji learned in real life, asking about this can be a pain for him. 

"Anyway, where are you going Arekkusu?"

Unyie was wandering around not knowing what to do next when she spotted Arekkusu. She started walking to him when she saw the other 2 people. Strangers for sure she did not know them. She stood silently wondering if she should say high or not. Finnally she walked up to Arekkusu Sempai to greet him. "Hi Arekkusu sempai how are you"

"Well I was just hanging around high areas away from other peoples sights but I see them." Arekkusu said. "Before I recogized you I hung out on the balcony to see what is up. How else can I stay updated on all the stories without anyone trying to kill me. Lots of craziness happens here."

Arekkusu then heard a familiar voice call to him from behind. He turned himself around to see one of the few party members in the cave.

"Hey Unyie!" Arekkusu called. "I'm doing great, just running into some friends, you?"

She gave a small smile after being notice before tapping her finger on her lip. "Oh uhh.. stuff... and... things... "  then she looked at the crowd, "is this all your friends... you must be a guild leader or something l.o.l."  she slowly chuckled at her bad joke. Lately things have been very slow for her. she had most of her gear and now she was just looking for something big to do. She had some quest ideas but alot of them where too hard for her current level. Either way, it was nice to be around familiar faces.

I smiled at the girl who had just arrived and was speaking to arek I had to admit she was kinda cute she had this look about her that despite her innocent looks she had strong spirit and I was impressed. ''Names tom and this is yuji'' I said pointing to yuji ''me and arek go way back to when I first joined the game and yuji I met yesterday and have been helping him out and hes been helping me'' I said. ''And who might you be my fair maiden'' said while bowing to her.

As we talk, someone approach Arekkusu and greet him. I turn around and see a petite girl that seems to be uncomfortable around us, except Arekkusu. Tom introduce himself and me like a gentleman he is. I smile a little at how he act around this girl.

"Well,like Tom said, I'm Yuji. Nice to meet you."

After the brief greeting, I scan her and look over her equipment. Although without her weapon equipped I can't guess whether she is experienced or not. At least I can say that her armor is perfectly crafted. I nod to myself and stay quiet. Arekkusu know this girl, therefore he can handle the talking with her.

Unyie watched as 2 more people entered her conversation. Numbers were a disturbing thing. 3 lvl 5s can beat a level 10 if they coordinate their attacks so their was no way she could fend off 3 people. This worried her, despite not being here to attack players, she remembered how she was attacked when she tried to meet that one guy Arugmail... or some name like that. It was scary to be so close to death and watch someone else disappear forever from this world. Unyie slowly backed up in response to the 2 new people getting closer. She did not want to be rude though, as that was not her nature. She mad a bow and introduced her self, "Hello... my name is Unyielding... I am a treasure hunter... please take good care of me." As she raised her head she put on a empty smile. One might call it a face smile, but she had no evil intentions by it. It was just a habit she picked up to get by everyday life. 

Unyie turned to Arekkusu unsure if she should accept or not. She never really trusted him, and she sure as hell did not trust the other two players... but she did walk up to them, so who is she to disrespect them by refusing their offer. "Ok sempai... where might we be going" mistake or not she would keep an eye out for any signs of danger. She would not have another repeat of Arugumail.

"Well to put up a caution sign on your head really doesn't help you." Arekkusu said to Unyie. One thing he knew about her was that she was way to hesitant in the game. "I have no idea where we will be going. My friend Yuji will be making the calls here."

Arekkusu crossed his arms as he turned his head towards Yuji. He was the only one who really helped Arekkusu while Arekkusu was a lower leveled player, so Yuji is the one that Arekkusu would trust to lead him while in a group. He also was more experienced than Arekkusu, and after the incident with the wolves, he really lost faith in many people, even the new player that Arekkusu met and the person who owns the place that Arekkusu resides in. That was sad, but the truth was locked in his eyes and will only be given to only so few people.

No one is willing to help you but yourself. Arekkusu thought to himself. The wolves helped me prove that. As long as I don't become too reliant on anyone I should be fine. Hopefully I know what I am doing when I party with these people.

The girl introduce herself,Unyieldieng is her name. Her profession is certainly unique;  a treasure hunter. This the first time Yuji found a treasure hunter in SAO.

In SAO, there are main profession introduce in this game such as blacksmith or fishing. However, some players are clever and come up with their own profession, given they have the skillset needed for it. As a treasure hunter, half her skillset must be filled with skills that will help her in finding treasure, such as Detection.

She back away from us and out up a smile. I can't read someone face very well, so he return the smile casually. She ask Arekkusu where to go, and Arekkusu pass the question back at me. I look at Tom and sigh.

"Well, I don't know where to go when it comes to part as I solo most of the time. I will go wherever you guys want to go, be it quest or treasure hunting."

I'm not that good when deciding on where to go. I usually just follow people wherever they go when they invite me.

"I-" Arekkusu paused, he became his own independant player, which is funny since he is in a guild. "I don't lead other people anymore... they can do what they like... but I certainly will listen and follow a leader."

Arekkusu used to lead, because that made his role of helping large. But now he didn't want to help in such a big way, he is cold now. He fights for himself now, even in a group. Actually, he fights for himself and his girl since she actually helps him. Yuji is one person Arekkusu will try to defend as well, but not at his own sacrifice at his own life.

"This will be a democracy." Arekkusu said. "No leaders, it won't be too easy with one."