(OP-F1) State of the game [COMPLETE]

"Let's go to the Field of Crossing then and find ourselves some miniboss. I don't think the normal mobs in this floor can gives us good experience nor good drops. What do you think?"

In the end, I give them a suggestion which may or may not be proper because this is Floor 1. There is nothing that can be found here that is appropriate with our level. Maybe Unyielding will find some because she is a treasure hunter. I wait for their reply as I think of a better place to go.

"Or we don't have to fight at all. Let's just relax on the tavern. I'm too tired to fight today anyway."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unyie's eyes sparkled at the word tavern for she owned one and loved to bring people there... But then she remembered. Her tavern was on the 6th floor. THey where on the first. It was an epic fail already. she started to slump because her idea was so good. They could rest at her shop, maybe the would by some food. She could make some money and they would love her service so much that they would come back and she would be rich.

I watched the exchange between the three with intrest and saw the girl light up at the mention of a tavern. "Tell you what guys lets go hang out in a tavern for a while i don't feel like fighting much today, i hear there's a pretty good place on the sixth floor but i have no idea where since i havnt been up that high yet." I suggested i really could do with a day off for a change

"You do Tom? That's great. Time to go all out and drink until I drop~"

When you are in distress, you eat. When you have too much to think, you drink. If you have both at once, then do both. When Tom mention that he know of a good tavern in Floor 6, I make a fist with my left hand. I open my menu and check the col. Satisfied that its enough (OOC: LOL, It's not actually) I close the menu.

"So Arekkusu, will you be joining us or are you going back to your room?"

(Waiting for Arekkusu. After he give his answer, I'll close this thread and make another OP for the tavern.)

"Going back to my room?" Arekkusu asked. "Heh are you crazy? That's floors away, I'll be going with you all for...now..."

Arekkusu noticed that Tom wasn't active anymore. Did he lose internet connection or something? No it couldn't be that... maybe someone took out his nervegear. Arekkusu then felt a tear slide down his right cheek.

"Tears?" Arekkusu asked, he didn't remember being sad. "I'm going with you all."

"Okay then. Let's go there tomorrow. I have a boss that needs to be hunt tomorrow. We'll go there in the evening or night. Alright, see you guys around."

I left the group and go back to the tavern. I still need some time to clear my head and think what to do later on. This game is slowly changing to murderous place; I can't imagine going anywhere without feeling insecure. I drink a few juices and left the tavern. In the end, sleep is the best method to forget everything that happen.

"I'll just go back to the inn and rest until evening."

RP COMPLETE:

All participant gain 200 col and 1 Skill Point